Ashley Judd

jbwill2

:rolleyes:

Well lets see...if ol "Ash" gets her way, 84,000 KY citizens who work either directly or indirectly in the coal industry will be without jobs. When all those folks lose their homes in KY, maybe they could all move to Nashville TN (not even in KY) and live on her estate?

She has a right to be a UK fan, but she shouldnt advocate to take away our jobs.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a political test we must take to be a UK fan or a KY resident?

No test. Money from coal has driven the University of Ky for a long time now. Just saying she may not receive the warm welcome now as in years past.

Well lets see...if ol "Ash" gets her way, 84,000 KY citizens who work either directly or indirectly in the coal industry will be without jobs. When all those folks lose their homes in KY, maybe they could all move to Nashville TN (not even in KY) and live on her estate?

She has a right to be a UK fan, but she shouldnt advocate to take away our jobs.

I work for a Coal Company, My reply was to Clyde...And YES, The Eastern KY Coal fields send A LOT of money toward Lexington, Only to have them try to shut us down....Take away the money, And see what happens

I work for a Coal Company, My reply was to Clyde...And YES, The Eastern KY Coal fields send A LOT of money toward Lexington, Only to have them try to shut us down....Take away the money, And see what happens
Well Warrior, my bad. I must have read your post in haste. We're on the same team then.