Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Jets Predictions

Who wins? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A win by the Jets and they are the fifth seed and we want to be the fourth so we can have the worst playoff team in Cincinnati for a big playoff game. Tank!! Tank!! Tank!! Then we send the Ravens to New England to beat them. Then we go to Indy and beat their rested butts and the Ravens beat the Chargers. And now, we have the AFC championship at the Jungle!!!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

If it played out like that the Ravens would go to Indy and Cincy would go to SD.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right, Indy would get the fifth seed. Oh well, the thought was there.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Let's say...

 

The Pats lose and the Bengals are playing for the three seed. However, a Bengals win puts the Jets out and the Steelers as the six. That would make for a Cincy/Pitt first round game. Would you want the Bengals to play for the three seed, but have to play Pitt in the first round?

Let's say...

 

The Pats lose and the Bengals are playing for the three seed. However, a Bengals win puts the Jets out and the Steelers as the six. That would make for a Cincy/Pitt first round game. Would you want the Bengals to play for the three seed, but have to play Pitt in the first round?

 

If I am correct it would be the Texans who make it, not the Steelers. The Steelers need to win and a combination of both the Jets and Ravens losing, or The Jets and Texans losing, or the Ravens and Texans losing. So if the Pats lose, that obviously means the Texans won. So if we beat the Jets, then the Ravens would have had to lose to the Raiders for the Steelers to make it.

If I am correct it would be the Texans who make it, not the Steelers. The Steelers need to win and a combination of both the Jets and Ravens losing, or The Jets and Texans losing, or the Ravens and Texans losing. So if the Pats lose, that obviously means the Texans won. So if we beat the Jets, then the Ravens would have had to lose to the Raiders for the Steelers to make it.

 

I think you are right. I forgot that if that Pats lose, it will be to the Texans obviously.

I think you are right. I forgot that if that Pats lose, it will be to the Texans obviously.

 

Actually I think I was wrong. If I just read it right on ESPN, if that scenario happens and the Pats lose and the Bengals also win. It wouldn't be the Texans who make it, it would be the Broncos somehow. One of their many scenarios to get in is if the Pats lose and the Jets lose. This all is really confusing with all the different possibilities. It sure will make for a fun weekend though.

If New England wins, let the Jets Win!

If New England loses, then go for the #3 seed.

I think you tank the game and rest the starters either way. Give me the Jets all day again. They are going to have to come and out and show us everything they have in this game to get the W. I like our chances healthy and some extra rest heading into a rematch that matters with them.

Are any of the injured Bengals slated to be available for this game? I thought I saw Peko listed as Q right up until game time last week. Crocker? One guy who I think has really come on is 93. I think that guy will be a stud in the coming years.

Are any of the injured Bengals slated to be available for this game? I thought I saw Peko listed as Q right up until game time last week. Crocker? One guy who I think has really come on is 93. I think that guy will be a stud in the coming years.

 

Michael Johnson?

Michael Johnson?

 

I think that's his name. Tall defensive end. He reminds of a young Jevon Kearse.

I think that's his name. Tall defensive end. He reminds of a young Jevon Kearse.

 

He's a rookie, got him in the third round.

 

I think he is going to be really good. He's so athletic.

He's a rookie, got him in the third round.

 

I think he is going to be really good. He's so athletic.

 

He was projected as a 1st rounder starting the season, then fell to the 3rd. Great pick. The Bengals stole their 2nd and 3rd rounders.

I know the Bengal fans are excited to have this game on the national stage, but this has the potential to be bad television.

I heard yesterday that Peko has been cleared to play. What is Crocker's status?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.