Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Jets Predictions

Who wins? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dang.

 

The Bengals really have nothing to play for here it makes sense. I don't know if they can score 9 total though. :D

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The Bengals really have nothing to play for here it makes sense. I don't know if they can score 9 total though. :D

 

True.

The Bengals really have nothing to play for here it makes sense. I don't know if they can score 9 total though. :D

 

Jets may win 6-3, 9 total. I don't see them covering the 9 on the Bengals backups.:lol:

 

I still think Cincy plays straight up if the 3 seed is on the line, and it very well may be.

I am glad the game has been moved to the night game. By the time the Bengals play, they will know all the situations. They will know if they can get the 3 seed, they will know who they would get if they were to win or lose the game. So depending on how the others games go, will determine if we see the Starters play all game. It should be a fun weekend.

 

WHO DEY!

I hope they go out and try to win. The Pats have a very tough game at Houston and I'd much rather get the three seed. If we want to act like Super Bowl contenders, that is the road to take.

 

So if New England wins do you still want to play the starters?

So if New England wins do you still want to play the starters?

 

The starters should play either way. However, if the Pats win, they should come out early.

The starters should play either way. However, if the Pats win, they should come out early.

 

Fair enough. I'd say a half wouldn't hurt if the Pats win.

Fair enough. I'd say a half wouldn't hurt if the Pats win.

 

I agree.

Best case would be if it comes down to the Jets or Steelers for the last spot and Cincy rests as many key players as possible and have them wave the terrible towel on TV to all the Steeler fans as they lose and knock the Steelers out of the playoffs. :D

 

If New England wins Marvin will do what he did in 2005. I think the starters played the first series and then Carson was out.

Jets have one of the best D's in the league I can't imagine wanting to keep Carson in for more than a few series.

Bengals could not have ask for a better situation in that the game got moved to the night game. I for one did not think they would have played to win if played at one o'clock. I think Pats playing well right now, so it would not have mattered.

If the bengals are going to sit some starters for a decent amount of the game then how lucky are the NY Jets? Last two games of the year and in the middle of the wildcard hunt the teams they play sit starters and basically give them the game.

It's pretty simple. If NE loses, the Bengals will play for the 3 seed. If NE wins, Cincy has nothing to play for and will sit the key players. Thus, allowing NYJ to walk into the playoffs playing to "preseason" teams in a row to make it.

 

I actually like the idea of Cincy getting to play NYJ at home in the 1st round of the playoffs. I'd much rather face them than Balt. or Pitt. Cincy will give Sanchise fits, other than that they are very similar teams. Both have a strong running game and a stiff D, I think Cincy has a big advantage at QB though.

I'm pulling for the Bengals. I don't think NY deserves a shot at the playoffs.

A win by the Jets and they are the fifth seed and we want to be the fourth so we can have the worst playoff team in Cincinnati for a big playoff game. Tank!! Tank!! Tank!! Then we send the Ravens to New England to beat them. Then we go to Indy and beat their rested butts and the Ravens beat the Chargers. And now, we have the AFC championship at the Jungle!!!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.