Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Jets Predictions

Who wins? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Huge game for both teams.

 

Cincy with a win could have a chance at the #3 seed as the Pats travel to Texas to play a playoff hopeful Texans team.

 

Jets with a win would make the playoffs.

 

Could be a possible wildcard weekend matchup.

 

I'll say:

 

Cincy 20

Jets 13

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets by 10, it might be in the Bengals best interests to tank this game.

I hope Cincy rest their starters and plays the Jets again in Cincy the following week.

  • Author
I hope Cincy rest their starters and plays the Jets again in Cincy the following week.

 

Good point.

I hope they go out and try to win. The Pats have a very tough game at Houston and I'd much rather get the three seed. If we want to act like Super Bowl contenders, that is the road to take.

This game has been flexed. They will play the Sunday Night game. Pretty exciting ending to a very exciting season for the Bengals.

 

Primetime, Jets trying to make the playoffs, WHO DEY looking for the 3 seed, last game ever in the Meadowlands.... Good stuff, I'm pumped.

Game moved to 8:30 on NBC.

 

 

Awesome. :dancingpa:dancingpa I was already counting on the local CBS showing the Steelers-Dolphins game next weekend.

This game has been flexed. They will play the Sunday Night game. Pretty exciting ending to a very exciting season for the Bengals.

 

Primetime, Jets trying to make the playoffs, WHO DEY looking for the 3 seed, last game ever in the Meadowlands.... Good stuff, I'm pumped.

 

To bad the Bengals will most likely be sitting people by halftime.

  • Author
To bad the Bengals will most likely be sitting people by halftime.

 

I would say it depends on what New England does. They win yes, they lose I say we go for the win.

I would say it depends on what New England does. They win yes, they lose I say we go for the win.

 

Fine with me if they sit people. I'd rather play NYJ the next week again instead of Baltimore or Pittsburg.:thumb:

Jets open up as 9 point favorites for Sunday.

  • Author
Fine with me if they sit people. I'd rather play NYJ the next week again instead of Baltimore or Pittsburg.:thumb:

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.