Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should I take a John Wall sign into Cameron Indoor Stadium tonight?

Featured Replies

The biggest problem is that they are playing Gardner Webb :lol: :ohbrother:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"John Wall 3:16" and wear a rainbow wig.

 

I like this one! :lol: Many younger posters probably don't know what you are referring to, though. I remember as a kid wondering how that one dude got tickets to sporting events all around the country!:ohbrother::lol:

I get the joke, only because of an "Outside the Lines" episode that aired a couple of years ago... What a nut.

I like the idea of having a picture of him doing the John Wall Dance!

 

Maybe something like:

 

"Forget the 'Superman Dance'" (I'm sure there is a more relevant dance than this...I just can't think of it)

 

I Do the 'John Wall'!

 

(Insert Picture)

I don't see him out there with it. :idunno:

I don't see him out there with it. :idunno:

 

Ah shnarf shnarf. :cry:

That was Nova. Duke did the disturbing movie reenactments...

 

That never happened....hahaha

That never happened....hahaha

 

Selective memory soothes the pain a little I guess :lol:

  • Author

Well, I tried. I didn't have the best angle to get on TV as I on the second row but in the corner. I held up the sign some as ESPN went to and came back from timeouts. Got a couple of strange looks but didn't get on TV. My buddy did get a picture of me holding up the sign after the game with the court in the background. It said "When does John Wall play again?" and had a (10-0) at the bottom.

 

About the game....

- The gym is similar to the Mason Co. fieldhouse except Mason Co. has the stage on one end and Duke has seating all the way around.

 

- Seeing as how I don't like Duke, I've had about all I can take of Duke for a while. Though I did have a good time.

 

- I have always thought Schyer was their best player and UNC will need to slow him down to beat Duke.

Well, I tried. I didn't have the best angle to get on TV as I on the second row but in the corner. I held up the sign some as ESPN went to and came back from timeouts. Got a couple of strange looks but didn't get on TV. My buddy did get a picture of me holding up the sign after the game with the court in the background. It said "When does John Wall play again?" and had a (10-0) at the bottom.

 

About the game....

- The gym is similar to the Mason Co. fieldhouse except Mason Co. has the stage on one end and Duke has seating all the way around.

 

- Seeing as how I don't like Duke, I've had about all I can take of Duke for a while. Though I did have a good time.

 

- I have always thought Schyer was their best player and UNC will need to slow him down to beat Duke.

 

Will you post the pic on here ?

  • Author

It may take me a few days to get it uploaded but yeah, I can post it.

It may take me a few days to get it uploaded but yeah, I can post it.

 

Cool. Can't wait to see it.

Cool. Can't wait to see it.

 

:banana::thumb::taz::popcorn::dancingpa:ylsuper:

  • Author
photo.php?pid=42354238&id=12904558
photo.php?pid=42354238&id=12904558

 

I can see the pic in your avatar but not in the message.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.