Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should I take a John Wall sign into Cameron Indoor Stadium tonight?

Featured Replies

  • Author

How do I upload a picture into the thread?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Okay, here is the picture.

john wall.jpg

Thoughts? I would wear UK gear but it could be mistaken for Duke clothes.

 

Better there than at UNC, Roy may have you executed if you did it at his place, lol.

Okay, here is the picture.

 

Major props to you! :notworthy::laugh::ylsuper:

You get my vote for fan of the year ! :thumb:

  • Author
Did anyone say anything to you?

 

I got a couple of strange looks. A couple of guys asked me if I was a UK fan and I said yeah. They said you probably aren't a Duke fan then, right? I tried to think of something nice to say and the best that I could come up with was "It's hard to be a fan of both."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.