Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana Predictions

Who wins? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game is Saturday as UK heads to IU.

 

Thoughts?

 

I think UK has way to much.

 

UK 77

IU 63

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree with Dicky V much, but this game scares me. Two huge games back to back. I look for a let down.

It could be tough. How much gas will be in the tank after two huge games in a week? How well will Indiana's win over Pitt last night carry over? Will Kentucky be counting a win and looking ahead to a week off for finals? These are things you just never know with college kids.

 

I like Kentucky to win and I think they win nine times out of ten; hopefully Saturday won't be #10.

I don't agree with Dicky V much, but this game scares me. Two huge games back to back. I look for a let down.

 

Me too. IU will be rockin'. We have gobs more talent, but we've already seen how well we play against teams that hit the 3 with consistency.

I don't agree with Dicky V much, but this game scares me. Two huge games back to back. I look for a let down.
Me too. I could see a let down game for sure. Either way I'm super excited as I have a ticket to this game. Bloomington here I come!!!

If this game is close I would almost die of shock. Ole Miss ran over IU and they played terrible that day.

There is nothing IU can do to avoid a beat down. UK- 82 IU- 65

I am saying UK by less than 8. This game isn't going to be a walk in the park.

Is this one televised nationally? Anyone know?
The schedule says it is on CBS, so I'd say so.
The schedule says it is on CBS, so I'd say so.

 

I hope that means I get it down in Memphis. They aren't big Wildact fans down here though lol.

A lot of announcers keep saying this a trap game for UK. I think with IU's recruiting class, their big win this week and the fact that the game is in Bloomington will make for a good game. UK should be favored but not by many I would think.

Indiana wins by 3 :lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.