Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana Predictions

Who wins? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK 72, IU 65

First true road game in a hostile area. Go Cats!

Wall will NOT allow this team to have a let down. I can't believe I can even say that about a Freshman. However, he is the MAN!!!!

 

UK - 78

IU - 63

 

UK is on a roll and it won't stop in Bloomington!!!

 

I don't see a possibility of an 'L' on the schedule until perhaps 1/12 in Gainesville. That place will absolutely be rockin'.

 

However, with Wall running the point...... I'd take my chances!

I'll take UK by 18. 75-57. Go Cats!!!

I predict that if Indiana wins that an old member signs back up immediately. :lol::lol:

 

I'd say you are right. Funny thing is I never even noticed he was gone.

I predict that if Indiana wins that an old member signs back up immediately. :lol::lol:

 

I hope not! He wears me out!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.