Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bob Redman thinking about leaving Male?

Featured Replies

I hear that the "Natives" are getting restless in Jeff! I can imagine that huge question markhanging over a program that needs to start heading in a direction very soon. Parents and boosters are getting unnerved by the delay in getting "something" done, soon. This has been dragging on for some time and some wonder whether this is going to turn out best for the kids or not.

 

I hear it is looking less and less likely now, some money issues.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear it is looking less and less likely now, some money issues.

 

TK

 

How short are they???

 

We could probably get a few fella's from here to help make that river crossing a bit smoother:D

TK

 

How short are they???

 

We could probably get a few fella's from here to help make that river crossing a bit smoother:D

 

Im sure we can.

I heard it is pretty quiet at Male and not many people even know he is thinking about leaving. Also heard the team is not lifting yet?

I heard it is pretty quiet at Male and not many people even know he is thinking about leaving. Also heard the team is not lifting yet?

Not true.

Anyone close to the football program knows.

And almost all of the football players are lifting.

Any word on the interview?

Any word on the interview?

Just waiting on the $$$ amount.

  • Author

I hear this is gaining a lot of momentumn...

 

Anyone?

I hear this is gaining a lot of momentumn...

 

Anyone?

 

Ru - You were up at 5:49 AM??? :eek:

Ru - You were up at 5:49 AM??? :eek:

He never sleeps, he's theguru.

  • Author
Ru - You were up at 5:49 AM??? :eek:

 

Yes, BGP is fun but it doesn't pay all the bills. I have to get up at 530am and go to my real job.

 

Anyone on this? I hear Coach R is looking real hard at Jtown...

^ J-Town would be another good spot...I saw Chris on Sunday at church...but I didn't feel it was the place to bring it up.

Yes, BGP is fun but it doesn't pay all the bills. I have to get up at 530am and go to my real job.

 

Anyone on this? I hear Coach R is looking real hard at Jtown...

 

Where did that come from? Is someone hearing something substantive about Gary Weiter at J-Town? He had a good season (in comparison to recent past) at J-Town, they seemed to compete with everyone this past season and he has only has had 2 years there. Just curious!

Yes, BGP is fun but it doesn't pay all the bills. I have to get up at 530am and go to my real job.

 

Anyone on this? I hear Coach R is looking real hard at Jtown...

No way!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.