Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bob Redman thinking about leaving Male?

Featured Replies

Maybe Red could retire from the school system here and then go to Indiana with Ky. pension in hand.

 

He could go to Indiana and work full-time, plus retirement from Ky. That would be a nice pay raise.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard a thing but doesn't mean a thing, and all these "advantages" have really helped with all his state titles he has won the last 10 years. Now you want me to list some advantages for the private schools I will on that thread, but not this one.

 

Maybe its Tony Driver, yep thats it.

 

Male has had an advantage for many years and it has been Coach Redman. It would be a disadvantage for Male if they lose him and and advantage for the team that gets him.

Edited by Alan60
sp.

Maybe Nichols and Redman switch schools.

Maybe Nichols and Redman switch schools.

 

If he chooses to coach this coming season, I'd bet on Joe going to Providence.

If he chooses to coach this coming season, I'd bet on Joe going to Providence.

 

Wouldn't that be a hoot if they both ended up on the other side of the creek ???

 

They could continue to torment one another over there and introduce those fans to the fumblerooskie and other such plays.:sssh:

Jeffersonville has offered him the job.

Jeffersonville has offered him the job.

 

If this truly is the case and he decides to accept, I can definitely see the face of football in Southern Indiana changing, drastically!

Jeffersonville has offered him the job.

 

Would be a good pay increase for him.

If this truly is the case and he decides to accept, I can definitely see the face of football in Southern Indiana changing, drastically!

As of Wednesday night no decision has been made.

As of Wednesday night no decision has been made.

Any word as of Friday afternoon? I caught wind of an answer late yesterday!

Any word as of Friday afternoon? I caught wind of an answer late yesterday!

I have not talked to coach Red since Wednesday.

But I did hear last night through the grapevine it was 95% a done deal.

Anything new on this front?

Nothing new as of today.

A decision could be coming this morning.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.