Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great read on John Wall

Featured Replies

The kid just has so much fun while playing basketball that it's hard not to pull for him.

Awesome read that might surprise a bunch of people

That is a great read. I'm really glad he chose to come to Kentucky. It has already been, and is going to be a very fun season to watch because he's here. He's an amazing talent that I hope to see dominating the NBA courts next year.

 

However, I hope he's doing it with an NCAA Championship on his resume :lol:.

It's hard to imagaine these days, a kid who seems to have all his prioroties straight like Wall.

My favorite line was, " I don't let my pants sag....I don't want to look like a thug"

The people who said everyone would love Bledsoe more than Wall are dead wrong. I love them both, but it's hard to ignore the passion and energy that Wall plays with.

What a great kid! I can only imagine how proud his mom must be--she has done a great job!:thumb:

Awesome article. As fans, we don't really know what kind of kids our coaches are recruiting, but it seems we did real well with John.

Antione or Kenny?

 

If Wall is what we've been missing since Kenny, then Cousins is what we've been missing since Antoine.

Love this kid, I knew exactly what he was doing when he made the foul against UNC-Asheville, and loved reading that in the article. Sounds like he left the door creaked open for another year at UK?? Who knows? Great read.

I was just trying to clarify. I don't really see the similarites in Wall or either of them. Now, Cousins and Toine...I see that all day long. I have been trying and I can't think of one player that I would compare Wall to. Not saying he is the greatest or anything (yet), but his skill set is unique to UK IMO.

Nice article. Good to hear about a kid who was influenced in a very positive way by his 'handlers'. He turned his life around and hope he continues to have fun as a CAT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.