December 4, 200916 yr I know Im stirring the pot, but if certain local writers would print an article like this occasionaly, they wouldnt catch so much heat. Great read!:thumb:
December 4, 200916 yr I know Im stirring the pot, but if certain local writers would print an article like this occasionaly, they wouldnt catch so much heat. Great read!:thumb: :thumb:......:sssh:
December 5, 200916 yr The people who said everyone would love Bledsoe more than Wall are dead wrong. I love them both, but it's hard to ignore the passion and energy that Wall plays with. Bledsoe will be here longer though. That is the only reason I could see people liking him better.
December 5, 200916 yr Wall sat through all the girls Volleyball games tonight too. Way to support the other teams!:thumb:
December 5, 200916 yr One great recruit can shake up all of Lexington. The local bars even have a drink named the "John Wall."
December 5, 200916 yr “Without me even telling him to,” Calipari says, “John immediately fouled to stop the clock so we could make the substitution. That shows you right there the kind of leader we got, the kind of kid we got.”
December 5, 200916 yr One great recruit can shake up all of Lexington. The local bars even have a drink named the "John Wall." I had one (or two, or..) in August, months before Wall even picked a number at UK. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.