If Colt McCoy were to win the Heisman and National Championship...

Original Rookie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those you who say no, would you like to explain why? I mean if that happens that means as a Starter Tebow would have been 1 and 2 in bowl games. Which if a player is suppose to be one of the best players in history, going 1 and 2 as a starter in the biggest games he plays in is not the best. While McCoy would have a heisman too, and a title as a starter just like Tebow. Who knows if it wasn't for Texas getting robbed last year, McCoy might already have a title and Tebow with none as a starter.

No, Tim has set records that probaby last a long time. Tougher conference, size, able to beat you in so many ways, leader.

I like Colt and if he wins the award I wouldn't be surprised. Hope he finds a good fit in the NFL.

Colt has set records.

Colt can beat you in many ways.

Colt is a leader.

For those you who say no, would you like to explain why? I mean if that happens that means as a Starter Tebow would have been 1 and 2 in bowl games. Which if a player is suppose to be one of the best players in history, going 1 and 2 as a starter in the biggest games he plays in is not the best. While McCoy would have a heisman too, and a title as a starter just like Tebow. Who knows if it wasn't for Texas getting robbed last year, McCoy might already have a title and Tebow with none as a starter.

:thumb: