Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Stanford Predictions

Featured Replies

I'm with LRCW on this one. I think Cal was calling out his entire team and started with his best and toughest players. Its an old ploy. Many of us coaches have challenged out team through our best player.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "if that's what the deal is" quote was directed towards the fact that they were up 8 when Pat went out, then went on a run and got up big. He was basically saying if his ankle was bothering him, there was no reason putting him back in if they were up like they were.

On a side note, anybody know what has happened to Stanford as of late? I remember they made a Final 4 appearance a little more than a decade go and they also were making an undefeated regular season bid 5 or 6 years ago as well (the last time UK was the #1 overall seed in the NCAA tournament I believe). Seems they have taken a dive as of late...

On a side note, anybody know what has happened to Stanford as of late? I remember they made a Final 4 appearance a little more than a decade go and they also were making an undefeated regular season bid 5 or 6 years ago as well (the last time UK was the #1 overall seed in the NCAA tournament I believe). Seems they have taken a dive as of late...

 

Trent Johnson was a step down from Mike Montgomery...

Johnny Dawkins is a step down from Trent Johnson -- For right now at least...

What time is the tipoff tonight?

What time is the tipoff tonight?

 

9:30...

Will it be on TV?

 

 

 

Same as yesterday.

Why would the AD of University of Kentucky allow the men basketall team to go and play at a place with no nation or regional TV exposure? They can't be making any money. I am sure it isn't helping recruiting. Makes no sense to me.

Why would the AD of University of Kentucky allow the men basketall team to go and play at a place with no nation or regional TV exposure? They can't be making any money. I am sure it isn't helping recruiting. Makes no sense to me.

 

It's on CBS College Sports Network. I think Frankfort(with FPB) is the only place around that does not have it as an option. :madman:

It's on CBS College Sports Network. I think Frankfort(with FPB) is the only place around that does not have it as an option. :madman:

 

152 on Dish network...

Will it be on TV?

 

152 Dish

I believe it is 613 on Direct

It seems to me that he is calling the whole team soft by saying teams know they can come in and throw us around. If not, don't you think he would/should say that the rest of the team needs to take lessons from Patrick on toughness?

 

No he is calling the team soft because of the way they were playing. But Tipton wrote that it seemed like he was questioning Pat's willingness to play with pain. From the quote he got from Cal it doesnt seem like he was doing that at all which is why I believe TTL said he misinterpreted the quote.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.