Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Stanford Predictions

Featured Replies

Should be the best team that Cats have played thus far. Game starts at 9:30pm tomorrow night. What is everyone's thoughts?

 

UK-80

Stanford-65

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Stanford is 3-2. Wins over Cal-Poly, Florida A & M, and of course Virginia. Losses to Oral Roberts and San Diego.

I hope Patterson is back. What's the status of his sprain? I didn't listen to Cal's postgame.

  • Author

Cal just called it a slight ankle injury, expected to play tomorrow night.

Cats face their toughest opponent to date, still should win by a marginal amount.

I'll take UK in this one.

 

Cat's- 91

Cardinal- 70

Cal just called it a slight ankle injury, expected to play tomorrow night.

 

He was limping pretty bad at the end of the first half, so I hope it is that minor. Not sure it is worth it to risk him tomorrow night on that death trap of a court...

Yeah they should be alright without him, I don't see Cal playing him if he is even mildly hurt.

I think Patterson sits and the frosh twin towers have great games. I think it would be good for this team to try to win a game without Patterson. Stanford isn't a Title Contender, but atleast they are a Hi-Major Program.

Yeah it would be a cool look to see Orton and Cousins start at the same time..

This was Tipton's take on Patrick

 

 

The UK coach set a tone by benching All-America candidate Patrick Patterson 64 seconds into the second half after Patterson limped to the bench.

 

Afterward, Calipari seemed to question his big man's willingness to play with pain, and he wondered about the toughness of his entire team.

 

"If you're limping, you come out," Calipari said about Patterson. "Let somebody else play. All of a sudden, we're up 16, 18. I then just said, if that's what the deal is, we'll just stay where we are, and you rest your ankle."

 

http://www.kentucky.com/818/story/1033652.html

This was Tipton's take on Patrick

 

 

The UK coach set a tone by benching All-America candidate Patrick Patterson 64 seconds into the second half after Patterson limped to the bench.

 

Afterward, Calipari seemed to question his big man's willingness to play with pain, and he wondered about the toughness of his entire team.

 

"If you're limping, you come out," Calipari said about Patterson. "Let somebody else play. All of a sudden, we're up 16, 18. I then just said, if that's what the deal is, we'll just stay where we are, and you rest your ankle."

 

http://www.kentucky.com/818/story/1033652.html

 

Wow...

 

Tipton never ceases to amaze me.

  • Author

I don't think Cal was testing Patterson's toughness or any of that silliness. I just think that Cal seen that the Cats were too much for the Cleveland St. team and saw no reason to risk any further injury to Pat. I agree with everyone else, I wouldn't play Patt either. I see no reason to risk losing him for a longer period of time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.