November 25, 200916 yr Author Should former champions who have a league exemption be eligible for the toilet bowl? Fighting to stay out of the Toilet Bowl at (4-9) Louisville Legends Auxier RiverRats Clinched a berth in the Toilet Bowl Playoffs Richmond Outsiders They have the Champions Provisional and will be returning next year, but they are in the bottom four of the Conference so they play in the Toilet Bowl tournament with a chance to keep someone else from returning.
November 25, 200916 yr Who all do I need to lose for me to stay in? Odds are my team will lose, the Butchers are hanging 100+ like every game, my team has done this twice so its likely I'll lose this week.
November 25, 200916 yr If the Playoffs began this week American #1 Seed – Bardstown Butchers (10-3) – Harrod Division Champion #2 Seed – Junction City Jailcats (10-3) – Clay Division Champion #3 Seed – Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (9-4) – Shelby Division Champion #4 Seed – Boyle County Blue Devils ® (9-4) – Boone Division Champion #5 Seed – Maytown Mirkers ® (8-5) #6 Seed – Atwood Fighting' Amish (7-6) #7 Seed – Mississippi Thrill (6-7) #8 Seed – Dorton Street Sweepers (6-7) On the Outside Looking In at (6-7) Bushwood Country Club Gophers One Game Out of the Mix at (5-8) Big Creek Moonshiners Frankfort Block Monsters ® Paducah Rabbit Fists Fighting to stay out of the Toilet Bowl at (4-9) Banklick Swamp Gas Harlan Mound Street Machines Clinched a berth in the Toilet Bowl Playoffs Maysville Split Ends Sawville Gym Shoes Who all do I need to lose for me to stay in? Odds are my team will lose, the Butchers are hanging 100+ like every game, my team has done this twice so its likely I'll lose this week. If you lose, you'll need the Swamp Gas and Street Machines to lose to guarantee your safe it looks like...
November 25, 200916 yr They have the Champions Provisional and will be returning next year, but they are in the bottom four of the Conference so they play in the Toilet Bowl tournament with a chance to keep someone else from returning. With the way the Legends represented this year, I think he should have to win the Toliet Bowl to keep his Champions Provisional. He knows I'm just kidding.
November 25, 200916 yr Author The Playoff Picture – a rough American Conference Boone Division Boyle County Blue Devils ® 9-4– Clinched the Division Title Atwood Fighting' Amish 7-6 – win and they and in, lose and they need losses by one two of the following Bushwood Country Club Gophers, Dorton Street Sweepers or the Mississippi Thrill Harrod Division Bardstown Butchers 10-3– Clinched the Division Title Mississippi Thrill 6-7 – needs to win and a lose by the Bushwood Country Club Gophers or the Dorton Street Sweepers Harrod Division Junction City Jailcats 10-3 – Clinched the Division Title Shelby Division Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 9-4 – playing the Maytown Mirkers ®. The winer wins the Division Title, the loser get a wildcard berth Maytown Mirkers ® 8-5 – playing the Middle Fork Mustard Seeds. The winer wins the Division Title, the loser get a wildcard berth Dorton Street Sweepers 6-7 – needs to win and a lose by the Bushwood Country Club Gophers or the Mississippi Thrill Bushwood Country Club Gophers 6-7 – needs to win and a lose by Dorton Street Sweepers the or the Mississippi Thrill
November 25, 200916 yr All four teams from the Shelby Division could make the playoffs. The deepest division in the league.:banana:
November 25, 200916 yr The deepest division in the league.:banana: :cry: I used to be able to say that. Now we have 2 slackers weighing the Thuggs and Machine down. :lol:
November 25, 200916 yr If the Rusty Ankles pull it off and make it in the playoffs...watch out! We probably won't though. :lol:
November 26, 200916 yr While the toilet bowl would be excited...I would prefer to just stay in no man's land.
November 26, 200916 yr The Rookies are making a good showing Thank you. I intend on making my presence felt for a loooonnnnnnggggg time. This league is easily my most challenging fantasy football league. This league has been very interesting and while I am shooting for a championship.....I'll be even better next year now that I have gotten my feet wet. I am very grateful to be a part of this league. Thank you for the opportunity.
November 26, 200916 yr The Game of the Week Huggs Thuggs (10-3) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (10-3) Playing for the Shula Division champion and the possible #1 seed in the National Conference going into the playoffs. The Mean Machine won the first meeting of the year. They rank 2nd and 4th on the National Conference Power Rnalings. The Mean Machine has a Power Ranking of 48.32, while Thuggs are at 45.22. They are rank 6th and 7th Overall in scoring. It should be a great game. Well GT, here we go again. Any comments from you? Care to revist THE GAME? (You know which one I'm talking about:D)
November 26, 200916 yr Well GT, here we go again. Any comments from you? Care to revist THE GAME? (You know which one I'm talking about:D) Silence... :sssh:
November 26, 200916 yr The Playoff Picture – a rough American Conference Boone Division Boyle County Blue Devils ® 9-4– Clinched the Division Title Atwood Fighting' Amish 7-6 – win and they and in, lose and they need losses by one two of the following Bushwood Country Club Gophers, Dorton Street Sweepers or the Mississippi Thrill Harrod Division Bardstown Butchers 10-3– Clinched the Division Title Mississippi Thrill 6-7 – needs to win and a lose by the Bushwood Country Club Gophers or the Dorton Street Sweepers Harrod Division Junction City Jailcats 10-3 – Clinched the Division Title Shelby Division Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 9-4 – playing the Maytown Mirkers ®. The winer wins the Division Title, the loser get a wildcard berth Maytown Mirkers ® 8-5 – playing the Middle Fork Mustard Seeds. The winer wins the Division Title, the loser get a wildcard berth Dorton Street Sweepers 6-7 – needs to win and a lose by the Bushwood Country Club Gophers or the Mississippi Thrill Bushwood Country Club Gophers 6-7 – needs to win and a lose by Dorton Street Sweepers the or the Mississippi Thrill If I don't win, I really need Mississippi to lose since the other two play each other and I don't forsee a tie.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.