Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

24 pt lead with NE D -vs- Moss

 

Not sure this is as good as done yet.

 

Moss is quite capable of putting a 30-spot on the board.

 

I have a 25 point lead going against Brady and Mike Bell. I don't feel comfortable either.

 

Thankfully the Saints have a good D, so I'm hoping they cause Brady to throw about 4 interceptions :lol:

  • Replies 159
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm content that I locked up a playoff berth. My team has faded down the stretch, so I don't expect much in the post-season. I figure I might get one win...

 

Started 7-0, finished 2-5.

 

If I'd have gotten anything from my WR's, I'd have probably won. My worst two point totals of the season came when I played the Mirkers.

My team is hot right now, so if I get in I think we could do some damage!

My team is hot right now, so if I get in I think we could do some damage!

 

My team is not. I have three talented receivers...

 

One has a QB that cannot get the ball to him.

One has a QB that is capable of getting the ball to him, but never has time.

One has a QB that throws a lot of balls his way, but seems to have lost the ability to actually make them catchable.

 

Thus, I'm lucky to get 15 points from the three of them, when any one of them should be able to surpass that total by themselves on any given week. It is what it is.

 

Its gonna take some monster games from MJD for me to make any noise in the playoffs.

I'm excited about making the playoffs. Hopefully my team can put up some big numbers.

I'm just hopeful somehow my team gets into no-mans land ahead of someone else with the same record as me. My team has there best showing of the year and I'm still gonna lose

 

No Man's Land is rather boring. I was there last year and will be there again this year it looks like lol. Better than the Toilet Bowl lol.

No Man's Land is rather boring. I was there last year and will be there again this year it looks like lol. Better than the Toilet Bowl lol.

 

What is this No Man's land and Toilet Bowl you speak of? I have never been to either place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK, maybe just once, but had TWO Champions exemptions to fall back on.

Ok here we go.....# 1 seed on the line......

Don't look now but you're in the lead Rocket, think it will last? :popcorn:

Me too :lol:. I would have had 137 points right now and I wouldn't be worrying as much, if I had started Henderson instead of Manningham.

I have a feeling I'm going to lose, and be out of the playoffs. A win and a loss by the Bail Bonds, and I'm in. If things stay the way they are now, that will happen. Unfortunately I think I'll lose, and the Bail Bonds will win.

I'm toast. Congrats on the division title Spice... :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.