Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

  • Replies 159
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does this mean the Rats end the season with a win?

 

You still have to outscore their lineup from last week to get a win.

My team scored 125 and I will probably still lose.

30 pt lead

 

GT has: Moss, H Miller, J Reed

 

I've got NE D

 

Not looking to good for me

 

C'mon Baltimore...big time shut out needed

  • Author
C'mon Baltimore...big time shut out needed
I'd like to see that.

I have 3 players ( Rice, Mason, Ravens DEF) and all I need is 11 points for the win. Come on guys!

Thanks Matt Ryan. Last week i don't start you and it cost me 2 wins and this week I do and you get hurt costing me a win. So long playoffs

Am I in danger of breaking the record for fewest points scored in a week for a team actually submitting a lineup? Because it sure feels like it. :irked:

Am I in danger of breaking the record for fewest points scored in a week for a team actually submitting a lineup? Because it sure feels like it. :irked:

 

I really needed you to break out this week Jim. Looks like you didn't exceed my expectations.

Am I in danger of breaking the record for fewest points scored in a week for a team actually submitting a lineup? Because it sure feels like it. :irked:

 

I really needed you to break out this week Jim. Looks like you didn't exceed my expectations.

Sorry, didn't mean to post it twice but after thinking about it I'm glad I did.

Sorry, didn't mean to post it twice but after thinking about it I'm glad I did.

 

No sweat -- I can understand the frustration. Imagine how bad it's been for me!

One win should make you feel proud, that's not easy to accomplish.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.