Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

What determines ties with record with who's in the toilet bowl?

  • Replies 159
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is this No Man's land and Toilet Bowl you speak of? I have never been to either place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK, maybe just once, but had TWO Champions exemptions to fall back on.

 

No Man's Land is where I live lol, except for those first two games this season lol.

 

P.S. Drew Brees is a wonderful fantasy quarterback.

I think I might have made the playoffs, if what Godot said had to happen was true.

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 7-6 – Needs to win and losses by the Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® and the Shelby Cards

 

Louisa Lumber (110 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (125 pts)

East End Evolution (117 pts) at Shelby Cards (88 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (85 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (69 pts)

I was 3-6 and finished the season going 4-1 (only loss was a tiebreaker) to end at 7-7 and the 8th seed in the playoffs.

We ended the season strong, that's always a plus going into next year. My team was so frustrating, very up and down.

 

Oh well, can I announce my keeper now? lol.

Had I started Henderson, I win and stay in the league, now I think I'm in the toilet bowl, great

Ummm if its based off what the waiver wire says I get to stay in the league, please Godot tell me I'm right...

I'm toast. Congrats on the division title Spice... :irked:

 

I bet that hurt a little.:D

 

I fell asleep and just caught Brady's numbers this morning on ESPN. I knew I was good then.

  • Author

Final Scores

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (60 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (68 pts)

Louisa Lumber (110 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (125 pts)

Florence Fighters (106 pts) at Louisville Legends (50 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (65 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (86 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (85 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (69 pts)

East End Evolution (117 pts) at Shelby Cards (88 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (101 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (77 pts)

Kalamazoo Wings (72 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (66 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils ® (82 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (74 pts)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (80 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (106 pts)

Bardstown Butchers (124 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (119 pts)

Sawville Gym Shoes (44 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (107 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (70 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (88 pts)

Frankfort Block Monsters ® (76 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (82 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (74 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (90 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (78 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (66 pts)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.