Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

  • Author

Haven't turned in a lineup

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans

  • Replies 159
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haven't turned in a lineup

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans

 

Is this the 3rd time?

 

Seems to me "The Committee" needs to ensure they're picking the right people to join the league. :D

Should former champions who have a league exemption be eligible for the toilet bowl?

 

Fighting to stay out of the Toilet Bowl at (4-9)

Louisville Legends

Auxier RiverRats

 

 

Clinched a berth in the Toilet Bowl Playoffs

Richmond Outsiders

 

That's what I'm talking about!! We have our mascot ready to go!!!

  • Author
Is this the 3rd time?
That is his 3rd time.

 

Three strikes your out. One more open slot for next year.

Fred Jackson is giving me a shot at pulling off the upset today.

 

I have 79 points with Favre and Tomlinson left, up 5. Only problem is my opponent has 3 players left (Brady, Jamal Charles, Mike Bell).

Rivers need to quit throwing the ball to Gates!

That really has to hurt now...

^ You see, I have Rivers and Gates....so forgive me if I continue to root on the dominance.... :D

I have Rivers in my money league, but I am killing my opponent this week, so I need him to throw to someone other than Gates.:ohbrother:

Haven't turned in a lineup

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans

 

Does this mean the Rats end the season with a win?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.