Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'll post more later today

  • Replies 159
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a very interesting week. I'm in the playoffs, so now it's just a matter of what seed and who will I be matched up against in the first round.

Teams going 4-0 in the Double-Header Weeks

 

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Huggs Thuggs

Shelby Cards

Southern KY SubVets

 

Teams going 0-4 in the Double-Header Weeks

 

 

Banklick Swamp Gas

Big Creek Moonshiners

Harlan Mound Street Machines

Kalamazoo Wings

Louisville Legends

Mississippi Thrill

Sawville Gym Shoes

West Kentucky Rams

 

I guess we see where the power is this year.

Mustard Seeds and Mirkers battle for the Shelby Division Title this weekend...:dancingpa

I would like to get the one seed, need some luck this week.

I would like to get the one seed, need some luck this week.

 

I'm not sure you really want the one seed. I'm thinking only 1 champion was a 1 seed.

^ At this point we're not talking about the championship.....we're jest getting ourselves together one week at a time, and we think we are starting to peak at hopefully the most opportune time.

If I don't win this week, I'm outta the league..

Anyone in need of a solid #1 WR option for the playoff run, Hines Ward or Brandon Marshall are available for RB help.

Anyone in need of a solid #1 WR option for the playoff run, Hines Ward or Brandon Marshall are available for RB help.

 

Lets make a deal! PM ME!

Should be a very interesting week. I'm in the playoffs, so now it's just a matter of what seed and who will I be matched up against in the first round.

 

Definitely an interesting week for me lol...a win here and I stay in the league lol.

Definitely an interesting week for me lol...a win here and I stay in the league lol.

 

Relax, you've got a bye this week. No need to sweat that last place chump. :clap::lol:

  • Author
Anyone in need of a solid #1 WR option for the playoff run, Hines Ward or Brandon Marshall are available for RB help.

 

Lets make a deal! PM ME!
It's to late to be trading

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.