Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

  • Author

It's to late to be trading

 

 

TRADES

 

Trades are allowed through week #10.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fantasy league is over. I have had the worst fantasy luck in this league than I have ever had in all my years in many leagues. Sunday if I win both games I have a chance to stay in the league. I scored 112 pts. and lost both games to Junction City and Huggs who scored 124 and 117. Only three teams in the entire league scored more and I played two of them. Also Warner 230 yards and 2 TD and halftime and gets a concussion and does not play in the second half and Vikings scored 5 TD's and Peterson got none. Plus Eli Manning has his best passing day ever. I have scored over 100 four times and lost and once scored 96 and lost. I also lost to Bardstown who set a weekly scoring record. I have really enjoyed my two years in the league and look forward to getting back into the league in the future if asked. Thanks Sumoroyal!!!!!!

My fantasy league is over. I have had the worst fantasy luck in this league than I have ever had in all my years in many leagues. Sunday if I win both games I have a chance to stay in the league. I scored 112 pts. and lost both games to Junction City and Huggs who scored 124 and 117. Only three teams in the entire league scored more and I played two of them. Also Warner 230 yards and 2 TD and halftime and gets a concussion and does not play in the second half and Vikings scored 5 TD's and Peterson got none. Plus Eli Manning has his best passing day ever. I have scored over 100 four times and lost and once scored 96 and lost. I also lost to Bardstown who set a weekly scoring record. I have really enjoyed my two years in the league and look forward to getting back into the league in the future if asked. Thanks Sumoroyal!!!!!!

I hear ya brother, it's been a rough year for you.

^It looks like it's between you and me for the #1 seed....Hopefully Rocket's team shows up this week....:D

^It looks like it's between you and me for the #1 seed....Hopefully Rocket's team shows up this week....:D

That's like saying hopefully Rocket settles down with the right girl this week. It ain't gonna happen. :D

  • Author
My fantasy league is over. I have had the worst fantasy luck in this league than I have ever had in all my years in many leagues. Sunday if I win both games I have a chance to stay in the league. I scored 112 pts. and lost both games to Junction City and Huggs who scored 124 and 117. Only three teams in the entire league scored more and I played two of them. Also Warner 230 yards and 2 TD and halftime and gets a concussion and does not play in the second half and Vikings scored 5 TD's and Peterson got none. Plus Eli Manning has his best passing day ever. I have scored over 100 four times and lost and once scored 96 and lost. I also lost to Bardstown who set a weekly scoring record. I have really enjoyed my two years in the league and look forward to getting back into the league in the future if asked. Thanks Sumoroyal!!!!!!
Don't give up yet. Remember you still have a chance to play your way back in through the Toliet Bowl. Look at Boondock, he was out and won his way back in, and see where he is now.

What is my standing on that? What does the long term future of the War Hogs look like?

I lost 1 game that I tied cause my kicker got 0 points, lost another by 1 point, then lost another by 4 cause I started a kicker who was on a bye week, ugh, what a season. I'm really bummed that I may not be back in the league next year. Hopefully everyone on my team matches there season high this week and Boondocks team falls flat :lol:

Relax, you've got a bye this week. No need to sweat that last place chump. :clap::lol:

 

You never know...my luck is I will lose.

 

Doesn't help having Brees against the Patriots.

C'mon Godot, break down the playoff scenarios

  • Author

Sorry guys, between a full day of dealing with wild high school kids and my night class (I teach an Adult Ed Excel 2007 class on Tuesday nights) I didn’t have time to add anything yesterday.

Sorry guys, between a full day of dealing with wild high school kids and my night class (I teach an Adult Ed Excel 2007 class on Tuesday nights) I didn’t have time to add anything yesterday.

 

We need to talk because I'm horrible with Excel. :lol:

 

I'll be leaning on you next time I have to put together a spreadsheet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.