Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas / Louisville predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins and why? St. Louis, Mo. 7:30 p.m on EPSN 2.

I like Arkansas by 7.

Edited by KYHOOP

Tough opener for the Cards. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Cards drop it, and we'll definitely learn a lot about this team tomorrow night, IMO.

Arkansas scored 130 point vs Alcorn St in thier opener, but lets not forget that the Razorbacks are missing four players due to suspension.

 

I expect the Cards to win handily due to there ability to put on the defensive pressure.

Im interested to see how Swop performs against decent competition. I still don't think he should be the starting 4.

Arkansas scored 130 point vs Alcorn St in thier opener, but lets not forget that the Razorbacks are missing four players due to suspension.

 

I expect the Cards to win handily due to there ability to put on the defensive pressure.

 

I expect the Cards to win handily due to the Razorbacks top returning scorer not being able to play in the game. Cards should win big...

Im interested to see how Swop performs against decent competition. I still don't think he should be the starting 4.
While I'm with you in the "waiting to see..." from Swopshire I came away impressed with his work off the offensive glass in the Bellarmine game. Offensively that might end up being his game, to work from the boards, which might be all we need with this team. On def I wonder if he has the body of a four to play in the Big East

Cards should handle them, but you never know this time of the year.

Im interested to see how Swop performs against decent competition. I still don't think he should be the starting 4.

 

It's not who starts, it's who finishes with Pitino.

Cards win easily.

UL - 81

Arkansas - 65

It's not who starts, it's who finishes with Pitino.

 

 

:thumb:

Cards are still awfully young. These suspensions should help UofL out a great deal; I think they'll eke out a close one.

 

Cards 71

Pigs 67

Arkansas still irritates me because of Scotty Thurman, Todd Day, Lee Mayberry, and Corliss Williamson. I never mind seeing them lose.

 

Only cool one from that time period was Oliver Miller because he hit the first 50 point shot in Rock 'N Jock Basketball history.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.