Arkansas / Louisville predictions

KYHOOP

Arkansas scored 130 point vs Alcorn St in thier opener, but lets not forget that the Razorbacks are missing four players due to suspension.

I expect the Cards to win handily due to there ability to put on the defensive pressure.

I expect the Cards to win handily due to the Razorbacks top returning scorer not being able to play in the game. Cards should win big...

Im interested to see how Swop performs against decent competition. I still don't think he should be the starting 4.
While I'm with you in the "waiting to see..." from Swopshire I came away impressed with his work off the offensive glass in the Bellarmine game. Offensively that might end up being his game, to work from the boards, which might be all we need with this team. On def I wonder if he has the body of a four to play in the Big East

Arkansas still irritates me because of Scotty Thurman, Todd Day, Lee Mayberry, and Corliss Williamson. I never mind seeing them lose.

Only cool one from that time period was Oliver Miller because he hit the first 50 point shot in Rock 'N Jock Basketball history.