Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Predictions

Who wins? 254 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Simon Kenton
      34%
      87
    • St. Xavier
      65%
      167

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who is going to win???

 

 

I think SK wins 45-42

  • Replies 265
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

St. X rolls........by about 20.

Who is going to win???

 

 

I think SK wins 45-42

 

I have said this before and I will say it again...

 

That's cute. :lol:

I'm a big fan of NKY football and would love to see a S.K. win. But after watching them tonight I don't think X will let them come back the way Manual did. Good Luck S.K. you come out a lot more fire up than you did tonight.

I'm a big fan of NKY football and would love to see a S.K. win. But after watching them tonight I don't think X will let them come back the way Manual did. Good Luck S.K. you come out a lot more fire up than you did tonight.

 

I'm with you. SK is a great team and I would love to see them win, but they are on going to have to be on their A+ game and get some turnovers to have a shot.

 

They may have the best player on the field but it's going to take more than him.

SK can win but they will need to keep the ball in their posession all night. I honestly think its St X's year. Tigers win a close one 27 to 18.

Apparently the XMen have been on a roll, they are scoring some major points since the Manual game. SK will have to be firing on all cylinders to have a chance. I look forward to the game.

Maybe Simon Kenton was looking ahead to next week with X and that is why tonights performance was less then spectacular.:D

 

Wouldn't be the first time a team has been caught looking ahead. Fortunatly for Simon K, they at least can still pulled out the win tonight.:thumb:

If it were Trinity, I'd give SK a better chance, but, St X seems to be on another level than the rest of 6a. SK may hang around for awhile, but, ultimately, X's depth wears them down...St X 42 SK 21

I don't know if they were looking ahead, Manual just played a solid game and offensively we couldn't move the chains for most of the first half. The 2nd half was a different team, they did a solid job on defense and moved the chains on offense.

Before someone starts comparing who each team beat and by how much, please realize that it does not matter and has no bearing on the outcome of this game. St. X rolls on by 3TD's minimum in their quest to meet Trinity in BG.

This is going to be a great game!!! I think SK has a shot at this, but have to play nearly perfect. As for X, I hope they don't think they can bring their B game and still advance. It's going to be one of their toughest games to date this year!

Before someone starts comparing who each team beat and by how much, please realize that it does not matter and has no bearing on the outcome of this game. St. X rolls on by 3TD's minimum in their quest to meet Trinity in BG.

 

I couldn't agree more, comparing scores only counts around the water cooler.

What is the capacity of Brother Thomas More Stadium?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.