October 29, 200916 yr ScarHeel....working like a charm!! :sssh::clap::clap::clap: I see that TD...Good stuff here! :thumb:
October 29, 200916 yr Who cares? Much ado about nothing, but a waste of what should be meaningful practice time, on UK's part.
October 29, 200916 yr Author Some comments from the C-J: Here are a few reactions given to Rick Bozich of the Louisville Courier-Journal: Samardo Samuels: "Coming in here to practice?" Jerry Smith: "They're coming here to practice? They're not even playing (us) here this year. It's crazy. I don't understand the point. It's crazy" Preston Knowles: "I'm dumbfounded by it. I really don't know why they would want to come down here and practice." Edgar Sosa: "It's not going to faze us. The game is in Lexington. They could come in here and practice eight straight days. It's not going to help them. The game is in Lexington." Bozich sums it up best with his closing statement: "Yes, it is. At 3:30 p.m. Jan.2. But the rivalry is everywhere, every day, every moment."
October 29, 200916 yr Who cares? Much ado about nothing, but a waste of what should be meaningful practice time, on UK's part. Are you suggesting that Kentucky can not have a meaningful & effective practice in Louisville?
October 29, 200916 yr I've heard some stories about Louisville cheerleaders. In fact, their "stories" are plastered all over the internet. :sssh: A very compelling story by the way...
October 30, 200916 yr Author I see it now. It was in my e-mail. UK States: "In response to numerous reports, the UK men’s basketball team will not be conducting an open practice in Freedom Hall this Sunday."
October 30, 200916 yr Are you suggesting that Kentucky can not have a meaningful & effective practice in Louisville? Yes....public practices are rarely impactful for the team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.