Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Contract Signed: UK to Practice at Freedom Hall

Featured Replies

I resemble that statement about being called a redneck. I have all my teeth and I made the last payment on them 2 months ago. I have to share them with the wife because after I paid for the UK season tickets we could not afford to buy her a set.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im sorry, but I find that very offensive...

 

Why? I didn't call you one.

I resemble that statement about being called a redneck. I have all my teeth and I made the last payment on them 2 months ago. I have to share them with the wife because after I paid for the UK season tickets we could not afford to buy her a set.

 

Resemble or resent???

Is it just me or do some UK fans seem to get even more bent out of shape now that they are having success/promising future?? :lol::lol::lol:

I resemble that statement about being called a redneck. I have all my teeth and I made the last payment on them 2 months ago. I have to share them with the wife because after I paid for the UK season tickets we could not afford to buy her a set.

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is it just me or do some UK fans seem to get even more bent out of shape now that they are having success/promising future?? :lol::lol::lol:

 

True, maybe that's just the redneck coming out in them...:clap:

Resemble or resent???

 

Resemble!!

True, maybe that's just the redneck coming out in them...:clap:
:madman:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:clap:

Is it just me or do some UK fans seem to get even more bent out of shape now that they are having success/promising future?? :lol::lol::lol:
:idunno::D
Im sorry, but I find that very offensive...

 

Bigotry is offensive.

UK fans are "rednecks"???

This is not even related to the thread, but I am going to post this anyway.

 

One of the biggest laughs I had in the last ten years, was at the 1999 Regional in the St. Louis Dome when Kentucky played Miami (OH) on the first night. A couple of Miami (OH) fans walked around the lower concourse throughout the game with a huge sign that said:

 

I WOULD RATHER BE A REDHAWK THAN A REDNECK!

 

I about fell out of my seat laughing and I still laugh about it today, but many in the Big Blue Nation were not amused.

Does Louisville have cheerleaders? I never here about them doing anything, well I mean nothing other than Pitino stories but that's a whole other thread.:D

 

I've heard some stories about Louisville cheerleaders. In fact, their "stories" are plastered all over the internet. :sssh:

 

Is it just me or do some UK fans seem to get even more bent out of shape now that they are having success/promising future?? :lol::lol::lol:

 

I think it's just you.

Can someone share the details of the scrimmage.? Do you have to get tickets in advance? After our tobacco spitting contest Saturday night, and then Sunday snake handling I want to head to the practice.

 

Is there any cost? Also where is Porcini's located? We would like to drive by and take some pictures for " Raving Redneck Magazine"

I've heard some stories about Louisville cheerleaders. In fact, their "stories" are plastered all over the internet. :sssh:

 

 

 

I think it's just you.

 

Say it ain't so! :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.