Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Contract Signed: UK to Practice at Freedom Hall

Featured Replies

  • Replies 87
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that Brett Dawson is trying to get UK in trouble with the NCAA. :irked::lol:

  • Author
Stupid, IMO.

 

Why so?

Waste of money to haul the team to Louisville. It's not like the UK can't afford it though. They've already had one 'practice' open to the public and are getting ready to have another one tomorrow. I understand Coach Cal is trying to go above and beyond what is expected by Big Blue Nation, but this is a little extreme and not necessary at all in my opinion.

I expect 15-20 thousand in attendance. It looks like Cal is one step ahead of Pitino...I love it!

  • Author

I personally think it's an outstanding idea. There is alot more to it besides just having a practice at Louisville.

I would think UK and Cal want to keep their fan base in Jefferson (and surrounding counties) happy, and maybe increase their numbers in the future. There's nothing wrong with what they're doing in my opinion.

I expect 15-20 thousand in attendance. It looks like Cal is one step ahead of Pitino...I love it!

I don't know if they'll be that many, but word of mouth will do the trick. No advertising necessary.

Do they play at Louisville this year?

Do they play at Louisville this year?

 

 

Yes, they play UNC-Ashville on November 30th in Freedom Hall.

I can't believe there is a thread about this.

 

LRCW should they wear the black uni's at this practice? :lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe there is a thread about this.

 

LRCW should they wear the black uni's at this practice? :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

No on the black uniforms, but they definitely need to spend the night, and stay at The Brown so their biggest fan can enjoy their company. :lol:

  • Author
I can't believe there is a thread about this.

 

LRCW should they wear the black uni's at this practice? :lol::lol::lol:

 

Why can't you believe there is a thread about this?

Why can't you believe there is a thread about this?

 

Because who cares if they practice at Freedom Hall? Oh wait I forgot it is really important. :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.