Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Contract Signed: UK to Practice at Freedom Hall

Featured Replies

He's saying that's what a UL fan looks like? If so...he certainly doesn't sit in my section or anywhere near it.

 

 

Yeah, but you sit in the old-geezer section. :D

  • Replies 87
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again who cares???

Seriously if UL was to go practice at Rupp...don't care!

 

"Hey Caywood...Cats gonna win tonite??" :laugh::laugh:

 

 

You....apparently.

Again who cares???

Seriously if UL was to go practice at Rupp...don't care!

 

"Hey Caywood...Cats gonna win tonite??" :laugh::laugh:

Looks like you care-you keep responding to the post!:lol:
He's saying that's what a UL fan looks like? If so...he certainly doesn't sit in my section or anywhere near it.
I haven't been to a U of L game that wasn't against UK since the third year of the Pitino era (though for the first three years I made it to 5-10 of them a year). I just figured I'd make a generalization on the U of L fans I see on campus and around the Highlands!

 

Apparently some U of L fans got it and I guess some didn't. :confused: :confused:

I haven't been to a U of L game that wasn't against UK since the third year of the Pitino era (though for the first three years I made it to 5-10 of them a year). I just figured I'd make an unresearched generalization on the U of L fans I see on campus and around the Highlands!

 

 

What?! I don't look like Eminem! :scared:

What?! I don't look like Eminem! :scared:
I was talking about Lucky...he's the new Slim Shady! :D
I was talking about Lucky...he's the new Slim Shady! :D

 

 

True 'dat. :lol: And He's got some serious beats in his barks. :jump:

You....apparently.

 

Looks like you care-you keep responding to the post!:lol:

 

You all don't know me very well. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I enjoy just stirring the pot! How easy it is!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah, but you sit in the old-geezer section. :D

 

 

Hey :irked::irked: I'll have you know the people next to us have not turned 80 yet!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey :irked::irked: I'll have you know the people next to us have not turned 80 yet!!! :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

:lol:

I can't believe I bothered wasting my team to read this thread... That's the last time I will assume 2 pages can be filled with relevant discussion.

I can't believe I bothered wasting my team to read this thread... That's the last time I will assume 2 pages can be filled with relevant discussion.

 

 

:laugh::thumb:

I can't believe I bothered wasting my team to read this thread... That's the last time I will assume 2 pages can be filled with relevant discussion.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh yeah......because it is such a big deal to me to hear about of rednecks at Freedom Hall! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

Im sorry, but I find that very offensive...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.