Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Contract Signed: UK to Practice at Freedom Hall

Featured Replies

Yes, they play UNC-Ashville on November 30th in Freedom Hall.

 

And, I will be there. :dancingpa

  • Replies 87
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Louisville have cheerleaders? I never here about them doing anything, well I mean nothing other than Pitino stories but that's a whole other thread.:D

 

:laugh: RAUNCHY!!!!

Hey...you keep the UK Cheerleaders out of this!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

:laugh: Props to you.

Does Louisville have cheerleaders? I never here about them doing anything, well I mean nothing other than Pitino stories but that's a whole other thread.:D

 

Come on you can come up with something more original than that? :lol::lol:

Maybe I'm wrong but for years I've heard that UK and UL have about 50/50 in fan support in Jefferson County. If that's true it could be why UK wants to play games there and also do things such as Sunday's practice.

Isn't this a NCAA violation to hold off campus practices? If the NCAA allows this, then it will open a whole new world to the recruiting game. Teams can go have open practices at places near their targeted recruits.

Isn't this a NCAA violation to hold off campus practices? If the NCAA allows this, then it will open a whole new world to the recruiting game. Teams can go have open practices at places near their targeted recruits.

I don't think it's a violation unless the school advertises or markets it to the public, which UK is not doing. Heck, I'm sure Louisville could do the same thing at Rupp Arena if they wished. Not sure how many people would show up, though.

Oh yeah......because it is such a big deal to me to hear about of rednecks at Freedom Hall! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'd much rather be around some rednecks then it to look like an Eminem look-a-like contest!
I'd much rather be around some rednecks then it to look like an Eminem look-a-like contest!

 

Hey, come on now. If it's anything, it's 3,000 people with Everlast-style pencil beards. Heavens do I love this town.

Maybe I'm wrong but for years I've heard that UK and UL have about 50/50 in fan support in Jefferson County. If that's true it could be why UK wants to play games there and also do things such as Sunday's practice.

 

I wouldn't be shocked if it's pretty close to that. It's something that's passed down from your parents, which school you're a fan of. Not to mention there are TONS of UK grads in Louisville.

Hey, come on now. If it's anything, it's 3,000 people with Everlast-style pencil beards. Heavens do I love this town.
:lol: :lol:

 

Regardless both teams have segments of their fanbase that are somewhat "embarassing"! :D

I'd much rather be around some rednecks then it to look like an Eminem look-a-like contest!

 

Afraid I lost you on this???

 

:lol::lol:

Edited by TonyDanza
Or maybe you lost me?? Oh crap you know what I mean.

Afraid I lost you on this???

 

 

Pull up those baggy pants so you can keep up! :lol:

Pull up those baggy pants so you can keep up! :lol:

 

He's saying that's what a UL fan looks like? If so...he certainly doesn't sit in my section or anywhere near it.

  • Author

I'm sensing a little Mony Mony jealousy in this thread :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.