Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Contract Signed: UK to Practice at Freedom Hall

Featured Replies

Not a big deal, everyone (including UofL fans like myself) realize UK has a much larger fanbase and has a lot of fans in Louisville. That's not a slap to UofL either, heck they come in 2nd or 3rd in attendance every year (behind UK and Syracuse).

 

Interesting how Coach Cal is using everything possible to make a "show" out of his practices. I just don't really see how it pays off, at what point does it become showing off?

  • Replies 87
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a big deal, everyone (including UofL fans like myself) realize UK has a much larger fanbase and has a lot of fans in Louisville. That's not a slap to UofL either, heck they come in 2nd or 3rd in attendance every year (behind UK and Syracuse).

 

Interesting how Coach Cal is using everything possible to make a "show" out of his practices. I just don't really see how it pays off, at what point does it become showing off?

 

Again who cares???

Seriously if UL was to go practice at Rupp...don't care!

 

"Hey Caywood...Cats gonna win tonite??" :laugh::laugh:

Again who cares???

Seriously if UL was to go practice at Rupp...don't care!

 

"Hey Caywood...Cats gonna win tonite??" :laugh::laugh:

 

Hey, UofL got to play NCAA tourney games at Rupp. That's better than practice.:cool:

  • Author
Because who cares if they practice at Freedom Hall? Oh wait I forgot it is really important. :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

 

Because it's a huge deal and Sunday you'll see why :sssh:

Because it's a huge deal and Sunday you'll see why :sssh:

 

Oh yeah......because it is such a big deal to me to hear about of rednecks at Freedom Hall! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah......because it is such a big deal to me to hear about of rednecks at Freedom Hall! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

UK fans are "rednecks"???

Oh yeah......because it is such a big deal to me to hear about of rednecks at Freedom Hall! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

ZING! :lol:

UK fans are "rednecks"???

 

I know your shocked! :lol::lol::lol:

By the way...I hope to see you all again soon. I'm sure I am getting sooooooooooo reported to the mod squad! But it really was well worth it! :walk::walk:

Hey, UofL got to play NCAA tourney games at Rupp. That's better than practice.:cool:

 

It will also be very cool to see UK play NCAA tournament games in Louisville when their new arena is built. The NCAA always puts UNC and Duke in Greensboro, it will be nice for us to play our first two rounds in Louisville. Can't wait for this day to come.

 

 

:thumb:

  • Author
Oh yeah......because it is such a big deal to me to hear about of rednecks at Freedom Hall! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

We'll see. :bunny:

We'll see. :bunny:

 

Champ no seeing about it. I have no doubt what will be at Freedom Hall Sunday. "Two teeth...one in the mouth...one in the pocket"!! And I am not talking per fan! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by TonyDanza

  • Author
Champ no seeing about it. I have no doubt what will be at Freedom Hall Sunday. "Two teeth...one in the mouth...two in the pocket"!! And I am not talking per fan! :lol::lol::lol:

 

Two teeth and five stars in the pocket, I'd say.

Two teeth and five stars in the pocket, I'd say.

 

Hey...you keep the UK Cheerleaders out of this!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey...you keep the UK Cheerleaders out of this!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Does Louisville have cheerleaders? I never here about them doing anything, well I mean nothing other than Pitino stories but that's a whole other thread.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.