Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyrie Irving Commits to Duke

Featured Replies

Ahhh, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Harrison? Hey, Harrison? You coming???????

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not so fast:

 

From Twitter:

 

don't know what's going on with all these supposed sources but I have not commited to duke

 

 

I have not commited to duke!!!

 

Not so fast .... hahha .... schooled.

  • Author
Not so fast .... hahha .... schooled.

 

Whose schooled?

:scared: Oh my Lord I am so shocked............not. :D

 

 

Congrats Duke and good luck to Kyrie.

 

 

 

 

Kentucky is still in pretty good shape for Knight and Selby, and although Irving is a great player who may be around longer than one of those two, I think landing a Knight or a Selby would be much better. There are still a lot of guys out there, and Kentucky will only have three or four schollies to give out anyway.

Whose schooled?

 

:thumb::jump:

This is awesome news.....Duke is really amping up the athleticism.

I am stoked about this, Duke has really amped up their athleticsim.

It seems like going from Pastner to Strickland is a considerable drop off in terms of recruiting.

Things are looking up for the Dukies:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

In an announcement that was about as exciting as watching paint dry, Kyrie Irving did exactly what the entire world knew he was going to do - he committed to the Duke Blue Devils.

 

Congratulations to Kyrie Irving and best of luck in the ACC.

I agree. No one's shocked. But he got his 'cap moment'. This is a once in a lifetime event for these kids and they're going to take it as far as possible.

  • Author
I agree. No one's shocked. But he got his 'cap moment'. This is a once in a lifetime event for these kids and they're going to take it as far as possible.

 

I don't mind the kid having his moment at all. I just don't care for the information leaking out if they're going to do a t.v. announcement. I mean, everyone already knew, so it kind of takes away from the moment.

Concentrate on Knight.

 

Exactly. If we get Knight which looks like to me can flat stoke from distance and imo Bledsoe will be the starting pg next year. Now that is dangerous witha returning Orton and Miller and whoever else comes in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.