Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyrie Irving Commits to Duke

Featured Replies

ZagsBlog.com is reporting that sources are indicating that 2010 point guard Kyrie Irving has committed to the Duke Blue Devils.

 

Irving took a final visit to Kentucky's Big Blue Madness, but most recruiting gurus have had him heading to Duke for some time now.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZagsBlog.com is reporting that sources are indicating that 2010 point guard Kyrie Irving has committed to the Duke Blue Devils.

 

Irving took a final visit to Kentucky's Big Blue Madness, but most recruiting gurus have had him heading to Duke for some time now.

 

Not very surprised by this news. I was perplexed about his visit to BBM to be honest.

  • Author
Not very surprised by this news. I was perplexed about his visit to BBM to be honest.

 

Using the system to get a free trip :thumb:

Using the system to get a free trip :thumb:

If that was his intent, he would have taken all 5 trips...

  • Author
If that was his intent, he would have taken all 5 trips...

 

I know, I was just teasin. I forgot to go back and edit the post.

Even though Irving was considered a Duke lock for a while, this one has to sting for Strickland...

  • Author

Not so fast:

 

From Twitter:

 

don't know what's going on with all these supposed sources but I have not commited to duke

 

 

I have not commited to duke!!!

  • Author

Kyrie Irving HAS NOT committed to Duke.

If that is the real Kyrie Irving. Probably a UK fan with Irving's name on the account.

When I first saw this thread I just knew it had to be the Titanic spoof that made him realize that Duke was the place for him. :lol::lol:

I was a little curious about a commitment. I had just seen an article where Irving talked about his visit to UK and was in no hurry to commit. :lol:

If that is the real Kyrie Irving. Probably a UK fan with Irving's name on the account.

 

Pretty sure it is Irving. I have been following him for a while.

 

Tweet per Seth Davis:

 

SethDavisHoops RT @kyrieirving: I have not commited to duke!!!....Depends on definition of "committed." Bottom line: Would be a shock if he goes elsewhere.

Zagsblog is usually spot on. Irving probably doesn't want it leaked because he wants to be part of the usual dog and pony show that these kids receive these days.

  • Author

I would be 99% sure he ends up at Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.