Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyrie Irving Commits to Duke

Featured Replies

  • Author
Will they play Mister Mister when they introduce him in warm ups?

 

Or, the most likely song:

 

"Hey Kyrie! Baby I gotcha money...doncha worry, say hey, Kyrie I gotcha money.":lol:

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stacey Poole announced his commitment at 5:30 last time around on ESPN U, so I'm going to assume that Irving's commitment will happen around the same time.

Or, the most likely song:

 

"Hey Kyrie! Baby I gotcha money...doncha worry, say hey, Kyrie I gotcha money.":lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol:

You guys think his choice got out early and now hes just trying to deny it for now so nobody knows his choice until his live show on espnu tomorrow?

You guys think his choice got out early and now hes just trying to deny it for now so nobody knows his choice until his live show on espnu tomorrow?

You aren't allowed to announce on the show if a decision has already been made public...

If by some chance we do get Irving, I'd say its all but over with Knight and Selbry as they would most likely go elsewhere with their services.

Even though Irving was considered a Duke lock for a while, this one has to sting for Strickland...

 

If the statement was true, why so?

If the statement was true, why so?

That's just GT getting in his jabs anyway he can.:p:p

If the statement was true, why so?

 

Strickland is Irving's Godfather...

Strickland is Irving's Godfather...

 

GT he most likely headed to Duke? :puke:

  • Author

Yes, he will be going to Duke. I would almost guarantee it. It would be a rabbit out of the hat trick if anyone else landed him.

I love being a Duke fan, the future is looking better and better :dancingpa

And it's official. He's a Dookie...

  • Author

In an announcement that was about as exciting as watching paint dry, Kyrie Irving did exactly what the entire world knew he was going to do - he committed to the Duke Blue Devils.

 

Congratulations to Kyrie Irving and best of luck in the ACC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.