Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyrie Irving Commits to Duke

Featured Replies

I would be 99% sure he ends up at Duke.

 

With that being said I am going with 1% chance he ends up at UK.:D

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would be 99% sure he ends up at Duke.

 

At the same time, I am 99 percent sure Kyrie is a girl's name.

  • Author
With that being said I am going with 1% chance he ends up at UK.:D

 

Oh yeah, that's a given. To be fair, let's give him an 18% chance at UK and an 82% chance at Duke :thumb:

  • Author
At the same time, I am 99 percent sure Kyrie is a girl's name.

 

:dancingpa:clap:

Will they play Mister Mister when they introduce him in warm ups?

  • Author

Dave Telep of Scout.com says Irving will announce on Thursday.

  • Author

Now we know what's up:

 

kyrieirving I will be deciding between Texas a and m duke and Kentucky.. I have not commited to duke..I will be announcing on espn u

Oh yeah, that's a given. To be fair, let's give him an 18% chance at UK and an 82% chance at Duke :thumb:
:thumb::D
Will they play Mister Mister when they introduce him in warm ups?

 

:lol:

kyrieirving I will be announcing my college choice tmrw.....

kyrieirving I will be announcing my college choice tmrw.....

 

What time?

  • Author
What time?

 

He didn't give a time, but it will be the same show as Poole. Was it like 5:00 or something?

Will they play Mister Mister when they introduce him in warm ups?

 

:notworthy::notworthy::lol::lol::lol:

He didn't give a time, but it will be the same show as Poole. Was it like 5:00 or something?

 

I think it was at about that time. Either 4 or 5 if I'm not mistaken, I'll take a look into it...

  • Author
Will they play Mister Mister when they introduce him in warm ups?

 

Kyrie! Anytime...Kyrie any any any time, Kyrie!

 

:ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.