Who wins?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game's at Henry County...

Wildcats coming off a VERY IMPRESSIVE win over North Oldham at North...

Henry is healthy - something they weren't when they lost, 38-34, to Western Hills last year in Frankfort. By that time, the Wildcats were reeling from injuries to key players...

This will be a fun game that I think goes down to the wire. I don't think Wright will have the kind of week this week that he had against Spencer last week... Hills will have to win it through the air, and Henry will have to get pressure on Curry or it could be a tough night.

This one's gonna be fun....

I'm going to flip a coin...wait a minute...it landed on its edge...

That means the home team wins. Henry County 28, Western Hills 27

Might be a case of which coach does the best play-calling...

Not sure who Henry County was missing last season when they played Hills. Only one of their linemen was out; while QB, leading rusher, top three receivers, and top three tacklers all played. I know Henry County had numerous injuries after they played Western Hills, but seemed to be pretty much at full strength. Will be a tough game, and might be for the district title!

Not sure who Henry County was missing last season when they played Hills. Only one of their linemen was out; while QB, leading rusher, top three receivers, and top three tacklers all played. I know Henry County had numerous injuries after they played Western Hills, but seemed to be pretty much at full strength. Will be a tough game, and might be for the district title!

Henry's best defensive player Eric Butler was sidelined I am pretty sure. That alone takes away a whole lot from the defense. He is their anchor. Plus with Doll firing on all cylinders it might be tough for Curry to get off passes. Curry is an incredible QB though. I gotta go with my cats. HC 28 - WH 21

Henry's best defensive player Eric Butler was sidelined I am pretty sure. That alone takes away a whole lot from the defense. He is their anchor. Plus with Doll firing on all cylinders it might be tough for Curry to get off passes. Curry is an incredible QB though. I gotta go with my cats. HC 28 - WH 21

Butler played with a fractured back and their all district nose played with a buldging disc. Starting TE had a brusied splean from the week before. May (another starting LB, was playing with a fractured bone in this shoulder I believe). This is the insight I got from an archived newspaper online. They also had lost 2 starting OL. One with an ACL tear and the other with a broken hand during the North game. Starting RB played with a torn miniscus. Again, just what their newpaper writer reported-not sure about accuracy so don't butcher me. Sounds like they were far from full strength though.

Butler played with a fractured back and their all district nose played with a buldging disc. Starting TE had a brusied splean from the week before. May (another starting LB, was playing with a fractured bone in this shoulder I believe). This is the insight I got from an archived newspaper online. They also had lost 2 starting OL. One with an ACL tear and the other with a broken hand during the North game. Starting RB played with a torn miniscus. Again, just what their newpaper writer reported-not sure about accuracy so don't butcher me. Sounds like they were far from full strength though.

Who cares? What about this year? Hills is as hard nose as it gets. I will wait a little to settle my prediction.

Who cares? What about this year? Hills is as hard nose as it gets. I will wait a little to settle my prediction.

Obviously someone does, or there wouldn't be a statement about who was missing. :thumb: Can't wait to see your prediction. Who cares?! :madman:

AHAHAHA!!! I love it district competition is alive and well in this case! Hills will be too hard nosed for them Henry County boys, maybe it will be next week that HC is unhealthy from the Hard nosed treatment they might receive??

Hills has been tangling with some good teams this year and has only really backed down once, they won't blink at the wildcats! Will it be enough??

Who cleared all of these kids to play last season with this type of injuries - fractured back, broken shoulder, bruised spleen, buldging disc, torn miniscus??!! These are not types of injuries that any athlete should be cleared to play football. Butler did play the entire game (just watched entire game film from last year) and was not a factor. All is not important, except so many people are indicating Hills only won last season becasue of Henry's injuries; thus Hills not able to win again. Will be a hard fought game and weather again threatens to be an issue. Hills is more balanced than North Oldham, so not as easy to just defend one aspect. Hills 28-21.