Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Counry/Western Hills Predictions

Who wins? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Henry County
      55%
    • Western Hills
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

http://www.state-journal.com/news/article/4689310

 

Nice article in state-journal, looks like the Wolverines are planning on SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL FRIDAY!

 

The wildcats are more of a finesse style of O, who will win on a muddy track.

 

I thought the mud might hurt Henry last week vs. North, but they looked very sharp offensively, on the ground and in the air, in an extraordinarily bad field situation.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope people mistake HC for finesse. They lined up in the "I" against Owensboro Cath and rushed for nearly 300 yards. They rushed for over 200 against North. So we can call that finesse if we want, but I call it smash mouth.

 

Hills has been running the "I" not power I, since the first game against Woodford, wouldn't call it new found. I think they have done so in EVERY game this year-but I would also call that smash mouth.

Henry can play smash mouth when they choose to. I sometimes wish they would choose to more often, but overall they have been pretty versatile.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.