Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Counry/Western Hills Predictions

Who wins? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Henry County
      55%
    • Western Hills
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Does not seem like he knew how to shut down Hills offense last year at FCHS.:D

 

Ledford was not the defensive coach last year. Hadden was.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ledford was not the defensive coach last year. Hadden was.

 

Ledford was the Head coach I'm sure he had input

Ledford was the Head coach I'm sure he had input

 

Ledford was at FCHS and Hadden at HCHS. :lol::lol:

Ledford was the Head coach I'm sure he had input

 

Engstrand is the Head coach.

Engstrand is the Head coach.

 

KillerDs - Fishmaster and the others are referring to the 2008 season, when Ledford was the head coach at Franklin County HS...his Flyers struggled to stop the Western Hills attack in their annual battle last year...

 

Just wanted to clarify...

Does not seem like he knew how to shut down Hills offense last year at FCHS.:D

 

Look I'm going to slow down for all of you so you can understand. FCHS stands for Franklin County High school NOT Henry County High School.

 

I am Fairly confident that FishMaster know's who was coaching where last year..

Look I'm going to slow down for all of you so you can understand. FCHS stands for Franklin County High school NOT Henry County High School.

 

I am Fairly confident that FishMaster know's who was coaching where last year..

 

:notworthy: I guarantee you I do too. :thumb:

Coach Ledford knows a thing or two about how to shutdown the WH Offense. I'll go with Henry Co. in close one. 28-21

 

Franklin and Henry reside in two different zip codes....I'll take Hills by a TD...:thumb:

Sorry. I did not read the whole post properly. I know the zip code in New Castle, and HCHS will come away with the victory whomever the Coach may be.

Franklin and Henry reside in two different zip codes....I'll take Hills by a TD...:thumb:

 

:sssh: Really? :jump: I'll take Henry Co. :lol:

That's just what I was thinking Fish, was just trying to be somewhat nice about things for a change, it's the new me.....:D Not really!!

 

For all those on here that seem to think that HC just barely had enough players left to field a team last season you must remember that all those injurys were'nt till after the Hills game. If my memory serves me correctly and for the most part it generally does J Wright and a few others laid the smackdown on several receivers so bad they would flinch everytime the ball was thrown to them, and Hills defense was in the backfield more than Magnes. Hills defense IMO is better this season than they were last.

 

Wright has run the ball very well against HC the last two seasons I don't expect this game to be any different. The O line of Hills has been very good this season about opening up holes.

 

 

Your memory serves you incorrectly, those players played with injuries (those injuries were suffered long before the Hlls game...just tough kids who love football). I also recall Henry coming back from more than 20 down to take the lead. Were those same recievers flinching or scoring? I think scoring. If not for the onside kick, the game was over...but no kicker this year! HC is a MUCH better team this year than last.

 

That o-line for Hills was opening HUGE holes against West Jess. So big the D-line was playing in the backfeild! Hills is good, but let's not crown anybody just yet.

  • Author

Who cares about Ledford its Jimmy's and Joe's in this game not X's and O's... This is district time and the team who wants it the most will win. Can Miller and company stop Engstrand and his Offense they have been very sharp last two games? To me in this match up both teams will score, the Offense with the least mistakes will win in a shoot out.

Who cares about Ledford its Jimmy's and Joe's in this game not X's and O's... This is district time and the team who wants it the most will win. Can Miller and company stop Engstrand and his Offense they have been very sharp last two games? To me in this match up both teams will score, the Offense with the least mistakes will win in a shoot out.

 

You could very well be right skilld. Weather is going to make for a sloppy night, may not be as high scoring as some would think.

Who cares about Ledford its Jimmy's and Joe's in this game not X's and O's... This is district time and the team who wants it the most will win. Can Miller and company stop Engstrand and his Offense they have been very sharp last two games? To me in this match up both teams will score, the Offense with the least mistakes will win in a shoot out.

 

:thumb:

You hit the nail right on the head SK. Both teams have good defenses and both can score and I agree that the winner of this game will probably be decided by which team has the fewest mistakes and penalties.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.