Henry Counry/Western Hills Predictions

Who wins?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only game any team ever play's without injuries is the first one. Henry had last year's game won had they handled the on side kick. They didn't and Western made some great play's to win. Hope it turns out different this time.

Sometimes not even then. I remember a year when Oldham County opened the season with all three starting linebackers already out due to injuries sustained in practices/scrimmages. :eek:

Who cleared all of these kids to play last season with this type of injuries - fractured back, broken shoulder, bruised spleen, buldging disc, torn miniscus??!! These are not types of injuries that any athlete should be cleared to play football.

If my memory serves me correct Butler and the nose were not diagnosed until after the Hills game and the broken shoulder was being treated as a stinger.

Butler and the nose looked good against North Friday just hope both of them play well and injury free against WH.

Who cleared all of these kids to play last season with this type of injuries - fractured back, broken shoulder, bruised spleen, buldging disc, torn miniscus??!! These are not types of injuries that any athlete should be cleared to play football. Butler did play the entire game (just watched entire game film from last year) and was not a factor. All is not important, except so many people are indicating Hills only won last season becasue of Henry's injuries; thus Hills not able to win again. Will be a hard fought game and weather again threatens to be an issue. Hills is more balanced than North Oldham, so not as easy to just defend one aspect. Hills 28-21.

Go watch the North film, tell me he was a non-factor there? He's healthy, you better be sending 2-3 to block him and hope that's enough. No broken backs, arms, or anything else. Will see how this plays out on Friday! :taz:

Does not seem like he knew how to shut down Hills offense last year at FCHS.:D

That's just what I was thinking Fish, was just trying to be somewhat nice about things for a change, it's the new me.....:D Not really!!

For all those on here that seem to think that HC just barely had enough players left to field a team last season you must remember that all those injurys were'nt till after the Hills game. If my memory serves me correctly and for the most part it generally does J Wright and a few others laid the smackdown on several receivers so bad they would flinch everytime the ball was thrown to them, and Hills defense was in the backfield more than Magnes. Hills defense IMO is better this season than they were last.

Wright has run the ball very well against HC the last two seasons I don't expect this game to be any different. The O line of Hills has been very good this season about opening up holes.