Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue/White Game

Featured Replies

Anyone else get their tickets this morning?

 

I was lucky to get 5 rows from the floor.:ylsuper:

Everyone makes a big deal out of BBM but I'd rather be at the Blue/White game. BBM is mostly light and show with a short scrimmage mixed in. I can watch that on TV. Blue/White is more playing action imo. I haven't been to many of them, maybe 3 or 4, but they've all been fun. The one in the fall of 1995 was great.

I got tickets midcourt, row T. Not close to the floor but there is nothing like watching a game sitting midcourt!

Row S, section 30

Row A last season, but I am still happy!

I got mine this morning also. Section 17 row D seats 1-6. I can't wait to see the cat's in action.

In the past, I thought they gave these tickets out the same time they gave out MM tickets. Has it changed?

I'll be in Section 38, Row P. Obviously not quick enough on the draw as some of my fellow BGPers!:lol:

In the past, I thought they gave these tickets out the same time they gave out MM tickets. Has it changed?

 

Yes, they went on sale this morning. Last season they were $5, this year $10. Money supposed to go to local charities.

Section 30

Row K (11 rows back)

 

Before it gets started, I am obviously a huge UNC fan but am also a huge fan of some good basketball/basketball players and UK has that without a doubt so I shall attend.

blue white.gif

Section 30

Row K (11 rows back)

 

Before it gets started, I am obviously a huge UNC fan but am also a huge fan of some good basketball/basketball players and UK has that without a doubt so I shall attend.

 

UNC fans shouldn't be allowed in the building.

 

And they definitely shouldn't have lower level tickets. :lol:

UNC fans shouldn't be allowed in the building.

 

And they definitely shouldn't have lower level tickets. :lol:

 

Don't hate, congratulate...:cool:

If it wasn't on a Wednesday I'd be going. It is a fun event, and doesn't get the hype of BBM.

Are tickets still available?

Tickets appeared available last I checked about 7pm yesterday but it was mainly double or single tickets in the corners of lower. If upper is open then there probably are some left. Just being in the arena is good enough for me for this one. Section 44 Row M.

 

Lets just say there is a good chance that will be the worst seats I have this season for a game at home!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.