Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue/White Game

Featured Replies

It's all good guys...Back to the thread and Wall. Like I said, I am happy for UK and Wall. I'm ready for the season to begin and am excited about the Blue/White scrimmage I will be attending this coming Wednesday at Rupp. Get to watch a few of the best players in the nation compete against each other. Should be fun...

 

:ylsuper:

Game is on Wendesday coming up, who else is attending?

 

I'll be there. :thumb:

Game is on TV this year, I believe...

The game will be aired on Dish Network ch. 447 on Wed at 6:30

Definitely the best basketball you will ever see for $10.

I'm not really sure where they're going to stick me, yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.