Favorite Annoucer or Analyst... ESPN or other

Original Rookie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jon Gruden has been a home run for ESPN on Monday nights. He announces like this is the only year he has. Because, this likely is the only year he will be in the booth.

Steve Stone. Always liked his tell-it-like-it-is demeanor but it wasn't in your face. Very knowledgeable about the game. Deserved hazard pay for working with Harry Caray.

Gus Johnson. Sometimes over the top but seriously, who else could make a Bengals/Broncos game exciting?

Mike Tirico. Very versatile. Isnt in your face. Sets up his anaylists well

Scott Van Pelt. Love his delivery style

lol ever since the scandal she has been trying to look more homely. She has looked awful the last couple times I've seen her. There are much better looking women sports reporters/analysts out there.

:lol:

I was saying the same thing to my wife the other day. I noticed the other day she was wearing some kind of nerdy style eyeglasses while she interviewed players on the field. I bet she's wearing "grandma" panties now too.

:lol:

I was saying the same thing to my wife the other day. I noticed the other day she was wearing some kind of nerdy style eyeglasses while she interviewed players on the field. I bet she's wearing "grandma" panties now too.

lol it appears she may have stopped perusing the aisles of Victoria Secret. She almost looked to have no makeup on the other day...on television.