Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Bowling Green Predictions

Who wins? 75 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The meat grinder continues for the Rocks this Friday. Can BG take down the Rocks this Friday and become the only Kentucky team besides St. X to beat Trinity since Dixie Heights in 2004?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this game being played?

Where is this game being played?

 

Trinity

When Trinity lost to Dixie, was it at Trinity?

Edited by Birdsfan

When Trinity lost to Dixie, was it a Trinity?

 

Yes.

Edited by Birdsfan

Has BG ever beaten Trinity? If not, this might be their best chance in recent history.

I think that the ROCKS will rebound and get a win Friday night. They looked good against Manual and I look for a big effort.

I don't see Trinity winning if big improvement is not made on the defensive side of the ball and at QB. I know the QB play is being addressed and will improve. I'm not sure with the D because it needs to improve basically at every position. We'll see. If the D continues to struggle to even just slow down the running game of the other team, they will have a very short season.

I think that the ROCKS will rebound and get a win Friday night. They looked good against Manual and I look for a big effort.

 

I concur. I feel that the Coaches have been hard at work all week to identify the "players." Who will step up. Adversity is all part of it. It is what you do with it. Time to reload and refocus.

 

GO ROCKS:clap:GET BACK ON TRACK.............:thumb:

I don't see Trinity winning if big improvement is not made on the defensive side of the ball and at QB. I know the QB play is being addressed and will improve. I'm not sure with the D because it needs to improve basically at every position. We'll see. If the D continues to struggle to even just slow down the running game of the other team, they will have a very short season.

 

I think that you are overlooking the fact that the team needs to improve in every phase of the game. The D can't catch a break if the are consistantly having to take over when the O turns the ball over, throws interceptions, or doesn't get first downs. Unfortunately the D is never going to look good if they are on the field 80% of the night. The O has to step up so that the D isn't in a corner all night. So with that said I think that it is very important to look at every phase of the game and realize that everything needs improvement at this point

Trinity 31-14.

I look for the Rocks to rebound and get back in the W column. If not - then could be a very long year.

 

GO ROCKS :thumb:

This could be a good game, I did not realize that BG was 5-0. T better come to play.

Dang, I didn't realize this game was coming up so fast. I was hoping to be there, but I can't go with our big game being the same night. Guess I'll have to see my Trinity and BG crew in December. :idunno:

This is a tough one. Normally I would just say Trinity. However, I watched the Trinity v. Cincy X game and , well you know. If they play the way they did against Cincy X, Bowling Green wins. If they come out mad and upset about the way they played Cincy X , then I go with Trinity.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.