Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK About to Land First 2010 Commit?

Featured Replies

I reported last night that Stacey Poole will likely be a Cat and it will likely be this week. Now, Larry Vaught is reporting the same thing. I believe Poole might be the first 2010 recruit for the Cats... Here is my article:

 

I just heard tonight from a good source that Stacey Poole's visit over the weekend went great and he will likely be a Kentucky Wildcat. The official announcement may be this week.

 

Poole is a 6-5, 200-pound forward from Florida. He ranks #27 on the 2010 Rivals150 List.

 

While this is obviously unofficial, it appears that Poole may be the first member of Kentucky's 2010 recruiting class.

 

UPDATE: I wrote this article late and worded it in a confusing fashion. My source called this morning to say that Stacey Poole has NOT committed to Kentucky at this time but unless something changes drastically, he WILL be committing this week. This particular friend has always had solid information so I have no reason to doubt what he/she says. Stay tuned...

 

UPDATE #2:

 

Larry Vaught expects Poole to commit to UK

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you just "ttt" a thread that was already at the top? :p

 

Sounds good... From what I've heard of Poole, he's a solid player. Granted, I haven't heard a lot about him, and I've never seen him play.

  • Author
Did you just "ttt" a thread that was already at the top? :p

 

Sounds good... From what I've heard of Poole, he's a solid player. Granted, I haven't heard a lot about him, and I've never seen him play.

 

Go read his ESPN profile. He sounds like a solid fit for our program, IMO. :thumb:

  • Author
Did you just "ttt" a thread that was already at the top? :p

 

Sounds good... From what I've heard of Poole, he's a solid player. Granted, I haven't heard a lot about him, and I've never seen him play.

 

Sorry, I get anxious when UK is involved, LOL.

Sorry, I get anxious when UK is involved, LOL.
Premature Escalation, common problem, nothing to worry about.
  • Author
Premature Escalation, common problem, nothing to worry about.

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

Everytime they get a good recruit, I jump on my desk at work and scream

 

"ahhhh, C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!"

Sorry, I get anxious when UK is involved, LOL.

 

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

Everytime they get a good recruit, I jump on my desk at work and scream

 

"ahhhh, C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!"

 

I might pay to see that. :clap:

According to Stacey, “I got along with [his hosts] Darius Miller and John Wall and it was cool to spend time with the players and the other coaches besides my recruiter.” Poole also took a visit to the UK-Louisville football game and said “I loved the fans at the football game, they were amazing and Kentucky was cool.” Despite the praise, however, Poole said he was “not wowed by Kentucky,” and is still yet to decide.

 

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20090921/PSPORTS02/909219964/1002/SPORTS04?Title=Poole-very-close-to-decision

I'd love to hear the context of the "not wowed by Kentucky" comment, and the question it was an answer to.

  • Author
According to Stacey, “I got along with [his hosts] Darius Miller and John Wall and it was cool to spend time with the players and the other coaches besides my recruiter.” Poole also took a visit to the UK-Louisville football game and said “I loved the fans at the football game, they were amazing and Kentucky was cool.” Despite the praise, however, Poole said he was “not wowed by Kentucky,” and is still yet to decide.

 

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20090921/PSPORTS02/909219964/1002/SPORTS04?Title=Poole-very-close-to-decision

 

That site can say whatever they want, but I think he commits to UK soon.

I'd love to hear the context of the "not wowed by Kentucky" comment, and the question it was an answer to.

I think it was about a question he was asked about the UK facilities. He said something to the effect that he knew they were going to be top grade and expected what he saw. He wasn't "wowed" because he knew they would be top notch.

 

So I'd say it was taken out of context.

According to Stacey, “I got along with [his hosts] Darius Miller and John Wall and it was cool to spend time with the players and the other coaches besides my recruiter.” Poole also took a visit to the UK-Louisville football game and said “I loved the fans at the football game, they were amazing and Kentucky was cool.” Despite the praise, however, Poole said he was “not wowed by Kentucky,” and is still yet to decide.

 

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20090921/PSPORTS02/909219964/1002/SPORTS04?Title=Poole-very-close-to-decision

 

I read a piece where he says he was not wowed by the facilities because he knew what the facilities were like. He said he wanted to visit and be around the people, get a feel for the players in the program and the people outside the program...that was the grand crux of what he was wanting out of the visit. He said he loved it.

I think the SC version is taking it in a different context.

 

Not sweating it. If he comes, he comes, if not we will get somebody that can play.

According to Stacey, “I got along with [his hosts] Darius Miller and John Wall and it was cool to spend time with the players and the other coaches besides my recruiter.” Poole also took a visit to the UK-Louisville football game and said “I loved the fans at the football game, they were amazing and Kentucky was cool.” Despite the praise, however, Poole said he was “not wowed by Kentucky,” and is still yet to decide.

 

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20090921/PSPORTS02/909219964/1002/SPORTS04?Title=Poole-very-close-to-decision

 

Could of asked him about Mike Hartline's QB skills. I was not wowed about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.