Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK About to Land First 2010 Commit?

Featured Replies

It's to the top not take to top. :D But whatever floats your boat really.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's great research. :bunny:

 

Not really research - just copying & pasting. Took a total of 60 seconds. :thumb:

  • Author
Not really research - just copying & pasting. Took a total of 60 seconds. :thumb:

 

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I hinted at the Poole commitment last week. I stated he would more than likely be the first verbal for 2010, and that although he is not as big of name as most of the other targets, he can still play some ball and be a major 3-4 year contributor in the DDM. He can play out on the wing, is a four in high school but Cal is recruiting him as a two guard.

 

 

He was a three in high school my bad. It was one of those days at work today, guess I got ahead of myself.

What are everyone's thoughts on the chances of us landing Knight and Harris? I know what I've read but i want to hear some other thoughts.

  • Author
What are everyone's thoughts on the chances of us landing Knight and Harris? I know what I've read but i want to hear some other thoughts.

 

I like our chances of landing Knight, but not sure about Harris. I also like our chances of landing Payne.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.