Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK About to Land First 2010 Commit?

Featured Replies

And remember this.

 

If he doesn't come here, we didn't want him anyway.

 

Just wanted to throw that out there.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reported last night that Stacey Poole will likely be a Cat and it will likely be this week. Now, Larry Vaught is reporting the same thing. I believe Poole might be the first 2010 recruit for the Cats... Here is my article:

 

I just heard tonight from a good source that Stacey Poole's visit over the weekend went great and he will likely be a Kentucky Wildcat. The official announcement may be this week.

 

Poole is a 6-5, 200-pound forward from Florida. He ranks #27 on the 2010 Rivals150 List.

 

While this is obviously unofficial, it appears that Poole may be the first member of Kentucky's 2010 recruiting class.

 

UPDATE: I wrote this article late and worded it in a confusing fashion. My source called this morning to say that Stacey Poole has NOT committed to Kentucky at this time but unless something changes drastically, he WILL be committing this week. This particular friend has always had solid information so I have no reason to doubt what he/she says. Stay tuned...

 

UPDATE #2:

 

Larry Vaught expects Poole to commit to UK

That's great. I read it on Matt Jones' site a few hours before yours but that is indeed great news. Was his site your source?

And remember this.

 

If he doesn't come here, we didn't want him anyway.

 

Just wanted to throw that out there.

 

:lol:That is very true.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

According to Stacey, “I got along with [his hosts] Darius Miller and John Wall and it was cool to spend time with the players and the other coaches besides my recruiter.” Poole also took a visit to the UK-Louisville football game and said “I loved the fans at the football game, they were amazing and Kentucky was cool.” Despite the praise, however, Poole said he was “not wowed by Kentucky,” and is still yet to decide.

 

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20090921/PSPORTS02/909219964/1002/SPORTS04?Title=Poole-very-close-to-decision

  • Author
That's great. I read it on Matt Jones' site a few hours before yours but that is indeed great news. Was his site your source?

 

I enjoy Matt's site and check it out every day, but that was not my source. In fact, I haven't saw anywhere on his site yet that says Stacey Poole is coming to Kentucky. His site still says it's between South Carolina and Kentucky. My source is a good one on this.

I seen where he said he'd decide today. Should be an interesting day to say the least.

  • Author
I seen where he said he'd decide today. Should be an interesting day to say the least.

 

My site is already getting hammered and it's 8:25 a.m. Days like this are super for website owners :lol:

I would love getting this kid for the simple fact of his daddy being a Florida alum. Little Billy has got to be hating it!

  • Author
I would love getting this kid for the simple fact of his daddy being a Florida alum. Little Billy has got to be hating it!

 

Unless something has totally changed in the last 10 hours or so, you're going to be happy today.

  • Author

Official announcement will be Thursday at 5:30 on ESPNU

 

From a Florida guy on Twitter...

Official announcement will be Thursday at 5:30 on ESPNU

 

From a Florida guy on Twitter...

 

:ohbrother:

 

So much for today.

Truth is, nobody knows for sure except the Poole family.

  • Author
:ohbrother:

 

So much for today.

 

That doesn't mean the decision isn't made today. Here is what Jeff Goodman at FoxSports.com and Justin Young of National Hoops Report had to say on Twitter:

 

@justindyoung what has recruiting come to that the No. 58 player in the land is making his college announcement on national TV. Pathetic.

 

@goodmanonfox totally agree. but since he's going to UK, makes sense...I guess. Biggest potential audience.

I guess, but either way, all of these TV announcements are getting annoying. Just decide and move on.

  • Author
I guess, but either way, all of these TV announcements are getting annoying. Just decide and move on.

 

I agree 100% with you on that. I also agree with Jeff Goodman at Fox - why in the world are 4-star players holding press conference's these days?:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.