Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Cowboys Updates...

Featured Replies

Romo is so streaky it's unbelievable. Sometimes he'll look like the greatest quarterback in the NFL and then he'll make the dumbest or worst throw ever :idunno:

  • Replies 188
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm down 92.6 - 82.6 and I still do NOT have the 2 points for the fumble recovery. If I can manage to pick up one more TD, things are going to get really interesting.

  • Author

Wireman relax it won't be there till tomorrow. :lol:

Awful D by the Giants there to let them get that FG.

 

I agree. No pressure...and that is killing them.

How in the heck is Dallas dominating this game? :lol:

 

Tony Romo is 10-19 for 103 yards, 1TD and 2 INTS (one returned for a TD, the other lead to a Giants TD).

 

The Giants are winning 20-17. And Eli is 11-18, 149 yards 1TD 0 INTS.

 

How again is Dallas dominating, Rodney Harrison?

That's the Brandon Jacobs I know and love!

Newman would rather hit Brooking than Jacobs :lol:.

I don't think I've ever seen a player get hurt whiffing on a tackle

The running game is going now.

 

What a bout a horse collar there refs?

  • Author

Finally now get me a TD from one of these RBs.

Okay let me rephrase that. How bout a horse collar and/or a facemask penalty there ref?

I hate you again Lawrence Tynes.

 

And I hate you too Kevin Gilbride.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.