Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Cowboys Updates...

Featured Replies

I'm only behind by 4.3 points. I just need one big play and I'm 2-0 baby!!!

 

I hope the Giants return another INT for a TD for you. :D

  • Replies 188
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be tough to get 4.3 in the 4th quarter. I need something big right here.

It will be tough to get 4.3 in the 4th quarter. I need something big right here.
I need ten and I've lost 9 on picks and missed FG's.
  • Author

The Cowboys DBs are terrible.

The Cowboys DBs are terrible.

 

The Giants WR's are good.

  • Author
The Giants WR's are good.

 

No the Cowboys DBs are terrible and the Giants WRs are average.

No the Cowboys DBs are terrible and the Giants WRs are average.

 

:lol: Average? Come on...

 

What more can they do to be considered "good"?

  • Author
:lol: Average? Come on...

 

What more can they do to be considered "good"?

 

Ok I will give you above average. :D Dallas has some serious issues back there. :lol:

Ok I will give you above average. :D Dallas has some serious issues back there. :lol:

 

They are great tonight...but the defense has to step up right now.

Ouch that might do it. Let's hope Eli has a 4th quarter comeback in him.

That's it. 35 yards from Barber and run in for the score. Don't let Romo screw it up!

Yes sir! Worried they scored too fast though. Oh well, play some D Dallas!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.