Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Cowboys Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Alright Eli, let's hit some passes....

 

To Bradshaw and Jacobs. :irked::taz:

  • Replies 188
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't win for losing. Barber is headed to the endzone and pulls up lame before the gets the score... That is 3 times tonight that he has just missed his 2nd TD!!!

The Giants need Chris Canty back BAD. They're run D has been AWFUL.

Wow, check this out - I'm behind by .2 and Barber is likely gone.

I can't believe this. I'm going to lose by .2.

I can't believe this. I'm going to lose by .2.

 

:lol:That sounds like something that would happen to me.

:lol:That sounds like something that would happen to me.

 

If Barber would've gained 3 more yards before his injury, I'd win.

Come on offense...let's go Giants. This is it. 2 downs...

I always think it's funny when the offensive team wants it to incomplete.

Need a few stops here...

The Giants line is just dominating the Dallas defensive front.

As terrible as Dallas' secondary is, I can't believe they aren't blitzing more.

This has been an excellent game. Wow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.