Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Cowboys Updates...

Featured Replies

If Barber would've gained 3 more yards before his injury, I'd win.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

  • Replies 188
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. What a play. I have a weird feeling Tynes misses this one :jump:

Uh Oh..................................................:taz:

Tynes has hit bigger field goals than this, but I'm still nervous.

Wow. What a play. I have a weird feeling Tynes misses this one :jump:

 

I do too.:scared:

I don't think I've ever seen so many lucky breaks in the passing game for a team before.

This has been an excellent game. Wow.

 

Couldn't agree more.

 

Not having a horse in the race or any fantasy football players for or against either, I could care less who wins and just want to watch some good football...and that's what this has been.

I'm so impressed with Eli.

 

While he hasn't been consistently good over his entire career throughout entire games, he has been consistently good in the 4th quarter his entire career.

It's either a win or a loss, right here.

I'm not watching him kick it. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.