Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Cowboys Updates...

Featured Replies

We have a few fans of each team (Well HB is only vocal Giants fan :D) and I have a lot of interest in this game for other reasons. Giants lead 3-0 early in the first.

  • Replies 188
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are one or two more Giants fans on this board, other than me. They just don't post here a lot.

  • Author
There are one or two more Giants fans on this board, other than me. They just don't post here a lot.

 

Always complaining huh...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:p :popcorn:

That wasn't complaining at all. :lol:

  • Author

Cowboys moving it down the field easily this time around. In the Red Zone.

Giants have to stop the run. Would have been nice if Canty were able to play this week. He really would have helped.

I'm in a precarious fantasy position. I have 2 players remaining and my opponent has 0 remaining. I am down about 20 points or so, but my 2 players are the Giants DST and Marion Barber. That TD he just scored is kind of bittersweet :lol:

Apparently Hixon is out with an injury now. That's two receivers down (Nicks, and Hixon).

I'm in a precarious fantasy position. I have 2 players remaining and my opponent has 0 remaining. I am down about 20 points or so, but my 2 players are the Giants DST and Marion Barber. That TD he just scored is kind of bittersweet :lol:

 

Heck yeah - an INT returned for a TD by the Giants!!! :dancingpa

Rookie free agent Bruce Johnson!!!!! Wow!!!

Always nice to hear Start Me Up in the background :thumb:

Awesome!!! There's a fumble recovery, as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.